Skip to main content

Topic: THE TAUSIAN DOMINION RETURNS!!! (Read 3541 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: THE TAUSIAN DOMINION RETURNS!!!
Reply #45
The race is up to you, there's some minor pvp pro's and con's.
If you want to join TTD, your options are limited to dwarf/human/mirdain. As this is a racial clan.

The far more important thing to consider, imo, is which titles you want to run.
This will greatly impact what you are doing during a fight, aswell what you need to grind up

Reply #46
can someone hmu in game? in game name is Poe Dashi
-----------------------------------------
  facebook.com/ArchonLegends
   DC- dobby#8737
    Steam -  Poedashi

Reply #47
Nice friendly active clan,  how a clan shuld be inn df. 10/10

Reply #48
Im looking for a clan but im a alfar is there any of your allies that will accept me

Reply #49
Im looking for a clan but im a alfar is there any of your allies that will accept me

Why you leaving Enclave?

Reply #50
No unfortunately there is not, you'll have to race change to join our clan/alliance
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #51
To confirm, Liquidators joined TD.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #52
wow, Tausian Dominion accepted known cheater (Raap) into their ranks.
@MaejohI look at this and weep.
Maybe I shouldn't be surprised considering you have players already banned in DND on your roster.
  • Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:15:25 pm by wildNothing

Reply #53
wow, Tausian Dominion accepted known cheater (Raap) into their ranks.
@MaejohI look at this and weep.
Maybe I shouldn't be surprised considering you have players already banned in DND on your roster.
It is well known that anyone that brakes the rules of the clan gets kicked. Like we kicked you. Have fun!
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #54
It is well known that anyone that brakes the rules of the clan gets kicked. Like we kicked you. Have fun!

What has me being kicked from Lux for revealing lies of lux leadership to do with accepting cheaters into the clan? Shame on the clan that harbors well known cheaters.
  • Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:07:41 am by wildNothing

Reply #55

What has me being kicked from Lux for revealing lies of lux leadership to do with accepting cheaters into the clan? Shame on the clan that harbors well known cheaters.

Loads of people got banned at DND launch.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #56
None in Rats.

Nor Hunter :D

Reply #57

Loads of people got banned at DND launch.
lol, right.. New strategy - as you no longer can deny some people were cheating you try to sell it as a no biggie - "loads of people got banned". You are mistaken. Only a bunch of try hards got banned. Some of them well known in the community. They are now present on Tausian Dominion's roster under different names. Does not bother Tausian apparently.

Raap is a different story though - guy has been openly cheating in previous version of darkfall and in this one. Still no biggie I guess. You guys should be ashamed of harboring cheaters.
  • Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 12:47:57 pm by wildNothing

Reply #58
I like that some people care so much.
Keep posting some of u near 4k.
Also i like to see people crying for everything!!!!

Arianara Mou ->EX-Giants<-

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #59
Aslo i like to see people crying for everything!!!!

Oh the irony, mister bitter malaka :D