Skip to main content

Topic: A few words (Read 819 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A few words
Reply #15
Heavy armor not good in the water, go figure!!   ;)

Reply #16
MAGEFALL

lmao
its so unfair that i can just mount up and go same speed as them but not lose 90 hp and 90 stam every 2 seconds
or mount up and make them chase me and lose all their stats
  • Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 04:19:33 am by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #17
In a high pop game I can see what they were thinking, but its mainly only true in a high pop.

I say mainly because my in game biz is half rare mat hunting, going a round the world getting mats for people and half trading and crafting where I have never had to go to yassam or niff because i trade people who live up that way. Both of these things are due to local banking where others dont have to go somewhere because I will and i dont have to go somewhere because someone else does, so its there but there just isnt enough pop for it to work full scale.

The other issue with lower pop is it removes barriers of travel, where the more people you run into on the way the more risky movement becomes, so the willingness to trade instead of do it oneself is much higher.

Currently local banking is just a logistics feature, so they really need to get the mechanics for moving stuff up to par here, there needs to be ways to move large weights on land.  If a clan buys 10k stone weighing 25k kg thats like 17 BHs and moving a bank can be 100 BHs, so if the world hat lots of people there could be that many mounts, but in this low pop world where we have to move around more there is just not enough means to move stuff.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
^^^^At least you're calling it like it is unlike some of these other fucking blowhards^^^^

Add a global item and weight cap to your banks and link all the marketplaces together adding a distance based tariff on anything purchased and you'll immediately start seeing marketplaces be useful and players actually forced to trade and not be no-life hoarders that spend 50% of their time bank staring
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #19
^^^^At least you're calling it like it is unlike some of these other fucking blowhards^^^^

Add a global item and weight cap to your banks and link all the marketplaces together adding a distance based tariff on anything purchased and you'll immediately start seeing marketplaces be useful and players actually forced to trade and not be no-life hoarders that spend 50% of their time bank staring

yea its like if u remotely buy from humanlands to elflands the tariff is 50% more due to a delivery system that hires messengers boys or something favor text and BOOM.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20

yea its like if u remotely buy from humanlands to elflands the tariff is 50% more due to a delivery system that hires messengers boys or something favor text and BOOM.
Or it's more of just the convenience of not having to play TravelFall for a price. That or you can put a delivery order with The Ringfain Costal traders and they can..... oh wait, that's right..... even actual trade runners found this shitshow tedious as fuck.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #21
Finally a mycke post i can get behind
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #22
I would agree that the requirements to grind up to mastery crafting need to be reduced- gradually increasing as you get to mastery and then about the same as now beyond mastery- mastery gear is useful. I have mixed feeling about a recycling option but on the whole support it.

I actually think that holding costs should go up, not down. There are too many clans with 10+ holidings, which is not how the game is intended to work. Now these folks have a full time job capping VCP's etc, which becomes a job soon... the intent I think is for clans to have about 1 city per 10 active players... I don't think this should be dumbed down, will just result in lots of small clans having empty holdings.

Reply #23
the only reason some clan have so many holdings is because most of the people have moved into those clans in this declined playerbase and therefore can crank up med like mad every day..any clan with 5 holdings has a max of 3-4 days med  someone with 10 is constantly going downhill if noone plays ...in any case   i think the whole system is faulty using med as a upkeep...should be gold upkeep  payments   and players med should be theirs to train with.

Reply #24
Just a follow up on my previous post: I would support getting to 25 of a basic crafting taking 25 crafts, 50 more for 50 crafts, 75 more for 75, and 100 for mastery. Much of the stuff at r30 is useful for farming and low level PVP, like regular leather. Mastery stuff should still have a meaningful grind and require additional ingredients IMO. this would reduce the need to produce so much junk, while still requiring a little effort.

There is of course endless additional work to do on the crafting system, and the above suggestions are only applicable to a subset of titles.
  • Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 03:05:16 am by Tolbin

Reply #25
how about some words from Uber about WHEN their going to get on with it!   or not.