Skip to main content

Topic: Some PVP (Read 652 times) previous topic - next topic

Some PVP
85% /s

Re: Some PVP
Reply #1

Reply #2
Fun fights. I see some Lulu counting there :)
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #3
Nice Vids

Reply #4
tbf I liked the game alot more when everyone was playing melee/archer. Both games are shit at balancing anything, it's either play this or that.
Mr. Wam Wam

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
tbf I liked the game alot more when everyone was playing melee/archer. Both games are shit at balancing anything, it's either play this or that.

back when winning required skill instead of purplerobes

Reply #6

Name an MMO that is good at balancing.

Reply #7

daoc but its dead :D

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
UO is also dead but skill and stat caps balanced the game
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #9

daoc but its dead :D
Folks still play at freeshards like Uthgard and soon Phoenix (after the final wipe).
The stars were right again, and what an age-old cult had failed to do by design,
a band of innocent sailors had done by accident.

Reply #10

No clue, this was my first and last MMO í'll ever play tbf. But I don't get how hard it can be to balance out magic schools, melee and archery. I mean if one class is taking over 95% of the population you know somethings off
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #11

No clue, this was my first and last MMO í'll ever play tbf. But I don't get how hard it can be to balance out magic schools, melee and archery. I mean if one class is taking over 95% of the population you know somethings off

95% mage?? Lol are we playing the same game.

Reply #12
There's still quite a few fighters.
But 95% of the mages are Arcane and/or Air spec.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club