Skip to main content

Topic: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild (Read 3402 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild
Reply #75
my clan leader said I am not supposed to post on the forums anymore.  So one last message to you trash ass players.  You are all terrible, I am the best. 

What? I wouldn't take that shit if I was you

Your thread was one of the few amusing ones New Dawn has ever seen regarding in-game activities

You deserve better if your clan won't even let you shitpost

Buncha fuckin lames when it comes to New Dawn political factions

Reply #76
my clan leader said I am not supposed to post on the forums anymore.  So one last message to you trash ass players.  You are all terrible, I am the best. 

Your thread was one of the few amusing ones New Dawn has ever seen regarding in-game activities

Im sure everyone on either forum really gives a fuck what you have to say considering you play neither game.

You run your trap but provide no content whatsoever for either game.

Reply #77

Im sure everyone on either forum really gives a fuck what you have to say considering you play neither game.

When/ IF either ever becomes populated I'll be happy to join in and stir the pot

It's not my job to try and save/ prolong another dead version by trying to create the content. I already wasted countless hours doing that in DF1 EU then DF1 NA then UW NA

I swore i'd never waste time in a dead game again and I'm sticking to that.

When New Dawn has 2k+ concurrent you can catch me in-game, how bout dat?

Besides if i played now, especially if i made a clan similar to my past ones, it wouldn't even be fair to the New Dawn community. And It's not even because I'm that good, it's just that the skill level of the average remaining player here is borderline potato

If I got a core of just 5 players similar to me (who were active) we could likely bully this entire server, but I'm no longer satisfied just being a big fish in a micro pond

Reply #78
When/ IF either ever becomes populated I'll be happy to join in and stir the pot

It's not my job to try and save/ prolong another dead version by trying to create the content. I already wasted countless hours doing that in DF1 EU then DF1 NA then UW NA

Besides if i played now, especially if i made a clan similar to my past ones, it wouldn't even be fair to the New Dawn community. And It's not even because I'm that good, it's just that the skill level of the average remaining player here is borderline potato

If I got a core of just 5 players similar to me (who were active) we could likely bully this entire server, but I'm no longer satisfied just being a big fish in a micro pond

Reply #79
Spiked bow
dodgy bastard

Reply #80

1v1 100k

Reply #81
🤔
85% /s