Skip to main content

Topic: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild (Read 3403 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild
Reply #30
I literally made this post to make people laugh while reading these depressing forums.  You all suck.  See you out in the field
It's ok man. It made me laugh at least and your thread no longer made me depressed, it cured my autism and I'm no longer a cretin. Thanks
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #31
I literally made this post to make people laugh while reading these depressing forums.  You all suck.  See you out in the field

Fuck that dude, go big dick.

Reply #32
wtf happened

Reply #33
liked the "Rpish" presentation. We need more political drama in this Darkfall ://
My morning coffee has no more the same taste without it :'(

Reply #34
And to clue you in here since it went way over your head, Fck boy was joking. Tolb just took the whole thing so fucking serious we couldn't stop laughing and kept it going.
Elaborate public shaming?

Better off following through.

Wut?

If the demands for 1000 onions ( Potatoes? I forget) and the stars wars theme didn't clue you in this was a joke maybe all the toxic try-hards have killed your ability to tell a difference from relentless toxic trolling and a joke.

Edit- clarification
  • Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:18:30 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #35
Didn't Enclave make an outlandish demand to Sedition at the start of the war in an attempt to bully you guys? And now you are doing the same thing to OTG, then get backlash and backpeddal and say it's all one big joke. You guys suck.

Reply #36
Reminds me of ANG vs Azure empire :D

Reply #37
So it is just a joke? Haha. Good for you. For the record, we consider Sedition to be a racial blue clan who are respecting the race wars meta.

We are cool with fighting at VCP's- while we would prefer to negotiate, or have some fun PVP post VCP, we understand that the game is set up that PVP at active VCP's is allowed. No hard feelings.

We will not attack racial blues in the open field unless we are attacked first.

We are not an elite uber clan. While we have players who are interested in grinding up their PVP skills, and while we do duel etc, our usual play style is to invite new players into the game, and show them everything that is has to offer. Very often, such players then move on, which is fine. A substantial percentage of the vet pop has been OTG at one time or another, and we are fine with that.

We do have a persistent presence in the game, having been here for all of DFO, DFUW, and now DND. We intend to continue that presence. We hope to recruit from our home guild, Old Timer's Guild, which has about 14K players playing about 50 games. If we could only recruit 1% of them to play DND....

if there was a Switzerland neutral option, that would likely be our preference. Otherwise we see the racial war system as working as intended, and will participate in that.

Anyone with an issue with OTG is welcome to PM me directly at any time!

I hope all of you who are playing are enjoying the game at present- while OTG waits eagerly for new patches we are still having a good time.

For interested parties, we do have a minima age requirement of 25, tho if you are older and have teenage children you are welcome to join if you will take responsibility for them lol.

Oh and better spelling would help a great deal.
  • Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:59:57 pm by Tolbin

Reply #38
wat if we need potatoes

Reply #39
wat if we need potatoes

You can  easily get potatoes in starter dungeons, in the capital city of your  race. Dont worrie, it is quite  safe in there.

Reply #40
85% /s

Reply #41
Kill fck boy and he rage logs  8)

Reply #42
It was well played by you.  My teammate literally sucked.  I was basically fighting you guys 2v1.  I did pretty good im happy.  Mad about oddjob not doing shit.  He was running 5 clients with his alt and "couldn't get in comms". That pissed me off.

Edit: and you guys dunked him in .5 which also pissed me off.  He played awful
Sedition

Reply #43
Who else you applying with fck boy?
85% /s

Reply #44
This dork types like sarge ras
dodgy bastard