Skip to main content

Topic: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild (Read 3400 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild
Reply #15
Sorry, just playing the game the way it's designed.  And it's designed to let them attack at VCPs and grief at NPC spawns.  So the consequence is, I won't fight alongside them.  But I can still applaud what they do for Agon.  Just like I do for Garbagemen and Rats.

Reply #16
Sorry, just playing the game the way it's designed.  And it's designed to let them attack at VCPs and grief at NPC spawns.  So the consequence is, I won't fight alongside them.  But I can still applaud what they do for Agon.  Just like I do for Garbagemen and Rats.

I meant helping OTG :D

Reply #17
yes yes yes !!!!

Reply #18
Let me get this straight.. you bend the knee to Lord Blaine and blow him, then you make videos of you picking on your own race alliance and acting superior? That took a wild turn.

You are a nobody.  We gave mercy to Enclave so you guys wouldn't quit.  Blaine messaged us and said he is tired of farming because we keep killing you over and over.  So want to try again? trash.
Tell me more about how your mercy for Enclave stopped me from quitting. Quite intriguing. However, discord tells a different tale.  One of Rekt offering peace to Blaine, and Blaine accepting the offer. On the cusp of really going to war, your leaders caved.  But hey, you keep on bullying one of the most casual clans in the server now that you've lost the war with Enclave. Makes ya look like a boss, fo' real.

Reply #19
enclave was too easy, now sedition is going for the big boy clans
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #20
Let me get this straight.. you bend the knee to Lord Blaine and blow him, then you make videos of you picking on your own race alliance and acting superior? That took a wild turn.

You are a nobody.  We gave mercy to Enclave so you guys wouldn't quit.  Blaine messaged us and said he is tired of farming because we keep killing you over and over.  So want to try again? trash.
Tell me more about how your mercy for Enclave stopped me from quitting. Quite intriguing. However, discord tells a different tale.  One of Rekt offering peace to Blaine, and Blaine accepting the offer. On the cusp of really going to war, your leaders caved.  But hey, you keep on bullying one of the most casual clans in the server now that you've lost the war with Enclave. Makes ya look like a boss, fo' real.

It was a great call by Rekt and Blain. Things were getting ready to get really stupid on both sides since I'm willing to bet Blaine heard the same suggestions of things to do that Rekt heard. Nobody needs that shit.

And to clue you in here since it went way over your head, Fck boy was joking. Tolb just took the whole thing so fucking serious we couldn't stop laughing and kept it going.

Reply #21
What a desperate attempt to force someone else to farm in starter dungeon... Boredom hit max lvl...

Again who are you? trash tier.
You couldn't beat me if I was playing with 1 hand. You sound more like "the rebellion of the noobs" rather than anything else... Keep dreaming boy...

Reply #22
And to clue you in here since it went way over your head, Fck boy was joking. Tolb just took the whole thing so fucking serious we couldn't stop laughing and kept it going.
Elaborate public shaming?

Better off following through.
85% /s

Reply #23
What a desperate attempt to force someone else to farm in starter dungeon... Boredom hit max lvl...

Again who are you? trash tier.
You couldn't beat me if I was playing with 1 hand.
can't believe my eyes

Reply #24
So... Sedictions' social skill at its best?

Reply #25

its just a prank bro!

Reply #26

its just a prank bro!

Then i want to see Tolbin post in here that he agrees it's a prank and laughs it off.

@Tolbin what did you think of the prank?
85% /s

Reply #27

its just a prank bro!

Then i want to see Tolbin post in here that he agrees it's a prank and laughs it off.

@Tolbin what did you think of the prank?

ah forgot the /s on that

Sedition looking real bad now.

Reply #28
I literally made this post to make people laugh while reading these depressing forums.  You all suck.  See you out in the field
Sedition

Reply #29
So..... The war is over?
85% /s