Skip to main content

Topic: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild (Read 2475 times) previous topic - next topic

An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild
I, Supreme Warlord Negotiator Fck Boy have tried to maintain civil relations between the Empire of Sedition and the destitute land of Old Timers Guild.  Tolbin Senex, Guildmaster of the Blasphemous OTG has dispensed with diplomacy and has stooped to the level of making wild threats and accusations against the vast and glorious Empire of Sedition

Our Undercover Propaganda Department "Foreign Relations Department" in Skogul has found "concerning and compelling evidence" that the spoiling of the potato stockpile was a result of deliberate sabotage, perpetrated by agents of the OTG.  As Supreme Warlord Negotiator, it is my duty to formally and publicly declare this as an act of war against the Empire of Sedition.  Being the genetically superior and more cultured Empire, we still demand 1,500 potatoes as tithe to our glorious empire to soothe this political upheaval. This shall be your last opportunity for diplomacy with the great nation of Sedition. Use it while you still can.

And now I leave you with these wise words,
"Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all"
--Alexander the Great, 326 BCE
Evidence of their treasonous actions
Sedition

Re: An open negociation from the Empire of Sedition to the Old Timers Guild
Reply #1
Blue on blue war? Time to make the popcorn.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #2
Let me get this straight.. you bend the knee to Lord Blaine and blow him, then you make videos of you picking on your own race alliance and acting superior? That took a wild turn.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Jesus fuck this game is in dire straits even the shitters are tryna make a name for themselves
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #4
Leave Grandpa alone!

but yeah, /popcorn
  • Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:42:26 pm by Xipos

Reply #5
What a desperate attempt to force someone else to farm in starter dungeon... Boredom hit max lvl...
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #6
Jesus fuck this game is in dire straits even the shitters are tryna make a name for themselves

I never heard of you.  No one has.  You are litteraly trash at everything you do.
Sedition

Reply #7
What a desperate attempt to force someone else to farm in starter dungeon... Boredom hit max lvl...

Again who are you? trash tier.
Sedition

Reply #8
Let me get this straight.. you bend the knee to Lord Blaine and blow him, then you make videos of you picking on your own race alliance and acting superior? That took a wild turn.

You are a nobody.  We gave mercy to Enclave so you guys wouldn't quit.  Blaine messaged us and said he is tired of farming because we keep killing you over and over.  So want to try again? trash.
Sedition

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
I think I've got a new idol. :D

Reply #10
Oh man.. you gotta learn forum names, lol.

But I'm happy to share dollar tree has kettle cooked flavor microwave popcorn that's pretty good.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Oh man.. you gotta learn forum names, lol.

But I'm happy to share dollar tree has kettle cooked flavor microwave popcorn that's pretty good.
Peasant. I'm on that kettle corn these dudes make on the spot in front of Lowe's
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12
you decide

Reply #13
Good post, made me lol.

Sedition are undisputed pricks, but Agon has always needed pricks to keep things fun.

Reply #14
Good post, made me lol.

Sedition are undisputed pricks, but Agon has always needed pricks to keep things fun.

Maybe it will get you guys out there more in the defense of them ;)