Skip to main content

Topic: Which quest am I missing? (Read 405 times) previous topic - next topic

Which quest am I missing?

My autism demands that I finish the last quest, but I didn't see any more available from the quest hub and I couldn't find any information online.

Re: Which quest am I missing?
Reply #1
Its probably one of the repeatable quests (kill 10+ xxxx in 1 hour) or maybe a dungeon?

Reply #2
wow finally a post about content

can you give the specifics about where this questline is? what youve done so far? noone quests anymore, rewards are too shitty, rather just place an alt on a mine, so anything most people know about this will be from long ago
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #3
Its probably one of the repeatable quests (kill 10+ xxxx in 1 hour) or maybe a dungeon?

There's only one of those, the Greyvale Hivekin Hunt, and I've already done it once

can you give the specifics about where this questline is? what youve done so far? noone quests anymore, rewards are too shitty, rather just place an alt on a mine, so anything most people know about this will be from long ago

What questline?  And I've done everything in the OP.

Reply #4

There's only one of those, the Greyvale Hivekin Hunt, and I've already done it once

What questline?  And I've done everything in the OP.
I think i just got trolled
Well done
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #5
Oh, you said where; thought you said what
All the Knights of Malregard quests are out of the westernmost human town, the one on the border with the Alfar lands.  I don't remember the name.  It has a zap tower and is in the middle of a small lake.

edit:  Chilbourne
  • Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:30:24 am by steadman

Reply #6
My autism demands that I finish the last quest, but I didn't see any more available from the quest hub and I couldn't find any information online.

Haha, that's me too dude. My OCD would be surging 😆
I don't know about Human Lands, but when I was questing as Alfar, I would find random quests at the Outposts and Wilderness Banks (ones that were not repeatable). I am not sure if it would be tied to that specific Questline though. Perhaps check out Silvertown (the chaos city closest to Human Lands)?

I hope you find peace.

Reply #7
I bet either Broadherne or Scarbourne dungeon has the quest.

Reply #8
oh there is a quest interface what

Reply #9
I bet either Broadherne or Scarbourne dungeon has the quest.

Scarbourne has quests, but they're from a different group.  Broadherne does not have any quests

Reply #10
There are 2 quests given somewhere between hildershall and chillbourne and I was thinking that might open a quest in chillbourne.  It's been along time.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Post this on RoA forums pretending its actually RoA devs will prob respond to you with which it is
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #12
Post this on RoA forums pretending its actually RoA devs will prob respond to you with which it is

I did this with a UI problem I had in roa they couldn't solve. The new dawn devs helped me fix it. That was back when they gave a fuck though.

Reply #13
There are 2 quests given somewhere between hildershall and chillbourne and I was thinking that might open a quest in chillbourne.  It's been along time.

I don't think there's anything between Hildershall and Chillbourne