Skip to main content

Topic: Dragon Empire - Recruitment! We will make Humanlands GREAT again!!! (Read 1034 times) previous topic - next topic

Dragon Empire - Recruitment! We will make Humanlands GREAT again!!!
DRAGON EMPIRE Recruiting!!!

We are a blue Empire Political Clan.
All Humans, Dwarves and Elves can join us and help " Make Humanlands Great Again "
Our goal is to drive the dirty Alfars and Orks out of Humanlands!
We will always live in and safe-guard the Humanlands!
We have Discord but its not mandatory.
NA and EU members welcomed. English preferred language. Broken English is OK!
Relaxed chilled out Leadership. Take it easy we won't yell at you for sucking at Darkfall :D
Not an elitist clan. Casuals and New players are welcome. Role-playing Acceptable too.

JOIN US TODAY! Free Toaster Oven with every Black Card Membership
We await the Dragon Hero of Legends to return and lead us to Victory!
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Re: Dragon Empire - Recruitment! We will make Humanlands GREAT again!!!
Reply #1
What happened with mighty Jungle Kingdom?

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2

They left Yssam and started a terraforming project on Cairn. The project failed due to lack of seeds, their leader is nowhere to be found. Rumor has it, he is still smoking it and has enough stashes left until winter.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #3
Please make this happen. Don't give up
85% /s

Reply #4

The main cores are all inactive until New Dawn has control Towers in game, a promised released feature, a few log in to cap an VCP to keep it going, I am still there on some of my alts helping them.

I saw a need in humanlands to make it Great again and so i and about 4 others formed Dragon Empire! and it has been a big hit in the humanlands thus far, we are allied to JK and Tausiaum Dominion.

Please make this happen. Don't give up

Dragon Empire is Humanlands last hope! WE WONT GIVE UP!

1 week in we recruited 7  new players and 4 returning players. Its crazy numbers, and the big bindstone patch will make it an even better game for newbies and veterans alike.
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #5
Good on you, Kenshiro, Humanlands did have need of a leader.  Great to see someone step up!!

Reply #6
Good on you, Kenshiro, Humanlands did have need of a leader.  Great to see someone step up!!

The growth has been fast found 12 new players dorf and humans to join us this week after forming. I dont know where all these new players are coming from and how,and we hope the coming big bindstone patch will even make it better for newbies and veterans to enjoy pve and gather med points alot easier. Seems our roster will go over 20 soon from just 3 semi-veteran players forming Dragon empire. Indeed the humanlands really did need a clan to defend the lands.

Today was rough though as i took 3 newbies out we kept running into enemies 3 sesparate times and some long battles ensued and this was near the heart of humanlands too we died many times and lost some plate gear and some r40 r50 weapons but luckily i have 100 sets of these gears pre-made and handed out to the new recruits before and after our losses. But the humanlands will conitnue to defy the odds and fight back and eventually beat its enemies and drive them smelly stinky dirty Orks and Alfars out of our Holy lands.
No kittens were harmed in this rant as the Wolf cats do not make their appearances in the humanlands for months now.
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
The growth is REAL guys. I race changed my alt and joined now my dick is 9 inches. Thanks Dragon Empire, you guys rock
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #8
The growth is REAL guys. I race changed my alt and joined now my dick is 9 inches. Thanks Dragon Empire, you guys rock

Whats your point here? Is this a poorly creative way to say "game is dead"? Or you just cant read the word "growth" without thinking at your  penis' lenght?

Please find onother tread  to show people how desperatly your  IQ needs  to grow.
  • Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 08:22:53 am by sileno80

Reply #9

Mine only grew 3 inches from forming this clan, tell me your secret?

Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

Whats your point here? Is this a poorly creative way to say "game is dead"? Or you just cant read the word "growth" without thinking at your  penis' lenght?

Please find onother tread  to show people how desperatly your  IQ needs  to grow.
It's an inside joke only dragonx knows. Sorry dude, hate to make you feel uneasy
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11

It's an inside joke only dragonx knows. Sorry dude, hate to make you feel uneasy

I have to admit I have prejudices against some of the members of this forums
  • Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 04:17:52 pm by sileno80

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
No worries man. I know a lot of people take things personally on the Internet, much less on a game forum and dragonx is definitely not one of them

Reply #13
No worries man. I know a lot of people take things personally on the Internet, much less on a game forum and dragonx is definitely not one of them

Love is never wrong.
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #14
I enjoy this clan - it's got solid leadership and the connections to get to the next level.

Dragon Empire will cleanse the Humanlands of the filth!

- lil chobangz