Skip to main content

Topic: Forums are dead (Read 373 times) previous topic - next topic

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Forums are dead
FU

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Forums are dead
Reply #1
We need forum C O N T EN T.

@Mycke  any suggestions?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #2

@Mycke  any suggestions?

The only thing that will help this forum is Ub3r taking control of it, since they have let the trolls take over the place, most normal people dont even waste their time here at all.

And ive already suggested to Marc this needs to be done, so... *shrug*

Reply #3
what happened to IVAR? did he ever post his wifes boobs pics? (used to brag all day about them)
Why isnt she posting anymore anyway?

Reply #4
I wouldn't say dead, but more so in a coma.  There is activity, but nothing real major to make it seem alive.

Reply #5
I wouldn't say dead, but more so in a coma.  There is activity, but nothing real major to make it seem alive.

Coma is a good way to put it, just look at todays siege which was actually both healthy sized and really not a very large percent of the server even, so the body is alive and healthy enough but the meta game is pretty erratic and forced.

Who has been particularly quiet is the Human elf dwarfs during EU time.
  • Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:39:06 am by Mycke

Reply #6
Forums are dead? Good. Now lets move on with our lives.
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #7

@Mycke  any suggestions?

The only thing that will help this forum is Ub3r taking control of it, since they have let the trolls take over the place, most normal people dont even waste their time here at all.

And ive already suggested to Marc this needs to be done, so... *shrug*
mycke and normal

lol
dodgy bastard

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Forums are dead? Good. Now lets move on with our lives.

The big issue is that some Cretins have no life to go back to.

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Remember when ub3r asked if the forums needed moderation then promptly ignored the request from the community for just that, yeah me too.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #10
Remember when ub3r asked if the forums needed moderation then promptly ignored the request from the community for just that, yeah me too.

On-point analysis.