Skip to main content

Topic: [HELP] NEW PLAYERS (Read 606 times) previous topic - next topic

[HELP] NEW PLAYERS
If any new players are looking into the game, feel free to PM me in-game (Core Slayer) if you are in need of any help.

Best Regards!

Re: [HELP] NEW PLAYERS
Reply #1
If any new players are looking into the game, feel free to PM me in-game (Core Slayer) if you are in need of any help.

Best Regards!

For the low low cost of stealing your bank , be sure to ask him the details so he doesn't miss anything.

Core you were a little cunt during InDev who would hide from pvp and your still a little cunnty.

Reply #2

Best Regards!

For the low low cost of stealing your bank , be sure to ask him the details so he doesn't miss anything.

Core you were a little cunt during InDev who would hide from pvp and your still a little cunnty.

Core hide from PvP? what?

Reply #3

Best Regards!

He would dip out all the time I didn't know he was supposedly a " PVP'r" I actually thought he was a crafter till after lunch

Edit- now apparently he's a clan bank thief. You should give him access to the bank Mick

Reply #4

Best Regards!

He would dip out all the time I didn't know he was supposedly a " PVP'r" I actually thought he was a crafter till after lunch

Edit- now apparently he's a clan bank thief. You should give him access to the bank Mick

Hes not in my clan....

Reply #5

Best Regards!

Had to scold the guy multiple times when he was reluctant to help our guys who were getting chased.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #6
Is he Warthos bad?
Is he Lulu bad?

Reply #7
@Ivar_theBoneless
Gladly PvP anyone, anytime.
Anyhow, I offer help to new players, more should be doing so instead of being toxic on the forums and posting false accusements.
But hey, it is the forums so enjoy your time haha!

Reply #8
Is he Warthos bad?
Is he Lulu bad?

Way worse, but it is the ping! I promise! It is the ping! ;)

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
gl trying to get noobs to farm for you

Reply #10
gl trying to get noobs to farm for you

Already helped 2 yesterday ;) how many have you helped?

Reply #11
Core trying to cover up his moral wrongdoings by playing an angelic figure publicly.

Clan bank thief forever. Agon remembers.

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

Reply #12
Core trying to cover up his moral wrongdoings by playing an angelic figure publicly.

Clan bank thief forever. Agon remembers.

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

Scrub, can i join your clan plox?
Hahaha

Reply #13
Ummm... None of you can join Scrubs.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #14
Ummm... None of you can join Scrubs.