Skip to main content

Topic: Garbage Men: Dag defense (Read 345 times) previous topic - next topic

Garbage Men: Dag defense

Re: Garbage Men: Dag defense
Reply #1
nice sieges going on but lol first comment in vid, why this common claim vs rats when these wolfs have like 20-25 and in rats video you see they are no more than 10-14.. don't see them complaining either... it was the same in that other bigger siege videos... maybe bad situationalAwrns?

Reply #2
nice sieges going on but lol first comment in vid, why this common claim vs rats when these wolfs have like 20-25 and in rats video you see they are no more than 10-14.. don't see them complaining either... it was the same in that other bigger siege videos... maybe bad situationalAwrns?
It's a running joke that people take entirely too seriously. If you can't tell the sarcasm in the first part of the video then sorry for your lack of social skills :(

Reply #3
i can tell the joke voice but lol.... ok lets make more funny running jokes, sediton had 60 people at vcp yesterday. great joke m8.
point is this stems from somewhere... wonder when people usually start this number blaming... hmm..............."GUYS WAS A JOKE "

Reply #4
i can tell the joke voice but lol.... ok lets make more funny running jokes, sediton had 60 people at vcp yesterday. great joke m8.
point is this stems from somewhere... wonder when people usually start this number blaming... hmm..............."GUYS WAS A JOKE "
You sound salty man.. Did you get zerged? Wanna talk about it?

Reply #5
I can clearly see a minimum of 30 rats in that video. I don't know wtf baracuda is talking about.
85% /s

Reply #6
Duh, we'll need 40 next time.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #7
Duh, we'll need 40 next time.
Hopefully we can manage more than 5
85% /s

Reply #8
Ah look another sensitive sally in Agon.
dodgy bastard