Skip to main content

Topic: Mastery items only craftable in clan/chaos cities (Read 173 times) previous topic - next topic

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Mastery items only craftable in clan/chaos cities
Would fix all the clans hiding in NPC cities and only ever visiting their player holdings to empty the resource nodes with alts.

Also creates more PvP possibilities because there would be a reason to raid enemy holdings.

At least do it with the city wall buff and "clanmines moved out of city" patch.
  • Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:26:24 pm by memes

Re: Mastery items only craftable in clan/chaos cities
Reply #1
Or it should cost a solid fee to use npc city crafting stations (for mastery crafting) and to use NPC city bank. Yes, bank. Also setting NPC city as a 10km respawn location should cost something weekly.
Living in NPC city should be costly. Living in your own holding should be free, as it is now.

I agree that current situation is far from perfect.

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Or it should cost a solid fee to use npc city crafting stations (for mastery crafting) and to use NPC city bank. Yes, bank. Also setting NPC city as a 10km respawn location should cost something weekly.
Living in NPC city should be costly. Living in your own holding should be free, as it is now.

Fees won't matter as long as altfall exists.

Reply #3
Yeah because crafters not in a major clan shouldnt exist, am I right?

Reply #4

This would only tax the newbies, altfallers would laugh on you, keeping an alt for mobile bank.

Other gold sinks are required, better ones.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
We literally spent two weeks living out of Hintenfau and crafting all our shit in preparation to siege and move into aradoth when the population was even larger than it is now and simply crafted during NA prime time.

The game rewards those with the time on their hands to get a feel for when they can achieve the riskiest feats of their gameplay regardless of what the population is.

Hate to say it but this is another idea that can hit the trash can. Thanks though, at least you care
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6

This would only tax the newbies, altfallers would laugh on you, keeping an alt for mobile bank.

Other gold sinks are required, better ones.
Good point that bank fee could be avoided with alt acting like a bank. For one guy controlling many accounts that is. But my suggestion addressees the problem of clans living out of npc cities that are almost never seen in their player cities doing anything other than gathering with naked characters. And one alt parked near bank won't allow a clan to live out of npc city, so my fee suggestion stands.

I also suggested fee for 10km bindstone respawn (if its in npc city) and for crafting stations. You addressed one of three points only but acted like you dismissed everything quoted, yet you have not even dismissed this one point.