Skip to main content

Topic: How to fix the forums (Read 1927 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: How to fix the forums
Reply #45
Hylds a faggot, its well known. He's like Ivars retarded step child or something.

ROFL...hey Hypocrite @Makaveli, you see who you team up with? one liner abusive, trash talking kids, the ones I call CRETINS and rightly so...are you PC hero going to chastise him? I guess not.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:57:40 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #46
......now, since DND Forum has clearly ended up being populated mainly by people with sad obsessions and personal issues (Seronys, Blackmeat Braindead etc.), Ub3r could create a parallel forum where to somehow channel these individuals...they would still think they are posting on DND Forum, but in reality they are the only ones  posting and reading ...the absence of other posters, as you can notice even now, does not matter to them, so they would not even notice that they are in a sort of limbo....normal people would certainly start to post again regularly on the real forum...

Now I know Ub3rgames has limited time, but would this not be a clever way to take care of these poor souls without offending and irritating them and having a forum for mature/polite/normal people?

Regards
HG

This is the parallel forum, didn't you know?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Regard
U

Reply #47
Hylds a faggot, its well known. He's like Ivars retarded step child or something.

ROFL...hey Hypocrite @Makaveli, you see who you team up with? one liner abusive, trash talking kids, the ones I call CRETINS and rightly so...are you PC hero going to chastise him? I guess not.

Regards
HG

Don't need more than a single line for you tbh.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #48
Blabla i iz maniz stuupid, but make sure no miss on forum njo, i say again.
Thank You
HG
I feel you man, you just gotta let everyone know and I respect that. But to answer you, and to save time, I will reiterate what I said earlier.
I know you didn't understand half the shit I said, so let me somehow sum it up: 
U BRAIN BIG MANY CRETINS, U REAL-LAJF BIG CRETINS, JOB 1 CRETINS, CRETINS JOB 2, CRETINS, CRETINS, CRETINS ALL CRETINS 27/4, 9 DAYS A WEEK, 400 DAYS A YEAR CRETINSCRETINS AJHAHA CRETINS. ALL LIFE NEVER CHANGE 4 U BECAUZ U CRETINS. ALWAYS CRETINS. ALL KNOW U CRETINS. NEVER CAN CHANGE U CRETINS. BUT U MORE CRETINS IF YOU NO STOP CALLING PEOPLE CRETINS CAUSE CRETINS IZ YOU. ALL IS NOW CEE U IZ CRETINS. MANI PEOPLE ZEE WHEN U TYPE U CRETINS SO IF YOU NO LIKE MANI PEOPLE THIS SEE IN JO DEN STOP TAIPING CRETINS SHIT. IF STOP TYPING, ONLY REAL LIFE KNOW U CRETINS. ONLY REAL LIFE GOOD 4 U YOU HAVE KNOW U CRETINS, ONLY REAL LIFE BEST YOU HAVE OF ALL KNOW YOU ARE SHIT, ONLY BEST LIFE YOU HAVE OVER ALL IS GOOD KNOW HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU CRETINS
If I'm according to you teaming up with people I've never spoken too, I'm fine with that because I cant stand the way you type. If it was up to me, the whole forum would tell you in as harsh words as possible to stfu so that I can take some kind of joy knowing that you are crying yourself to sleep and never posting ignorant fucking shit again. I would be semi happy if you actually said what ever you wanted but changed your rhetoric, but we are kind of at that point where I would rather see you cry.

I really do not think there is any other way to argue with you as I believe that most of what I say goes quite high above your head. This is evident by your response. Mixing that in with that you seem to be a shitty human being that actually doesn't deserve the effort, that is where I'll keep it.

Fully aware of that you probably wont understand this, I will try it anyways cause it might lead you on to a better path. I am not bashing someone that is stupid, I am bashing someone that is behaving like a bully. I love to bash bullies, in pretty much every way and at any occasion that is presented. It is right up there tied with my few favorite joys in life. Since it is quite obvious that being intelligent is important to you self-esteem, since you obviously are not and since it seems that it would cause you great emotional pain if this was exposed, you better know that I will lean on that you stupid mofo. A lot of stupid shit is being said on the forums by everyone including me, you however are the only one I myself have reacted on, so obviously, stupidity is not the sole factor.

Take the Swedish Mensa test I linked you, I can even help you interpret the results in advance. It says that at least 70% of these forums are smarter than you. Considering how important that seems to be for your petty self, do the only thing that feels right at that point. I'm hoping you will take a jump for a better world.

You are taking away the care-bear side of me, for this, I bid you fuck you and farewell. I've been mean enough.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #49
Bump.....for the new players curious to know who are the Kretyns (tm) and the Choir Boys (tm) ....just see the tone and anger of their replies and you get the picture of their mental state/iq/ignorance/ethnic background etc...

Some were actually unknown to me until this thread, but decided to do a sort of "outing" and come to the defense of their Choir Boy  (tm) Brethren.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:11:09 am by Hyld

Reply #50
^^
I'm a necro inbreed down syndrome coolz gai and you should never overestimate my intelligence
Seems that you are now typing with your feet. Considering your learning impairment I assume it was part of your home schooling? You give people with mental disabilities a bad rep. Fuck, whoever is responsible for trailer parks getting decent internet connections should stand trail at The Hague.

....just see the tone and anger and of the replies and you get the picture of their mental state/iq/ignorance/ethnic background etc...
Here is the TL;DR: Fuck you your cum gurgling racist piece of shit. I was hoping that you would have killed yourself by now and since daddy is not keeping it down your throat long enough, or since you've mastered breathing while he is balls deep, I plead to you one more time: Find a bridge motherfucker. If you lack the motivation, do an intelligence test and that bridge will find you.

Keep in mind that it has to be high enough. Call the suicide hotline for help, after speaking with you, they will point you to the nearest one that will do the job.

Only thing that tickles me about you is that when I see your name I'm actually not thinking Hyld, I'm thinking Hyldor. No joke or diss but when you write I get reminded of Hodor from Game of Thrones and I can't break that association. I didn't know there was a google translate for Hodor-speak but you've seem to have found it. Think about it, If you would have applied yourself in "school" you could now have been a celebrity playing a part that comes natural to you. You probably would have opened the door and cut the series short though, so I guess that's that. You fucked up Hyldor, and now I'm paying the price.

I apologize to anyone that has to read my bile, I'm putting guy on ignore now (if it is possible) and that should clean up the forum at least a little bit. If any new players happen to stumble upon this forum and are wondering why I am behaving like a dick: this is why

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #51
^^
I'm a necro inbreed down syndrome coolz gai and you should never overestimate my intelligence
Seems that you are now typing with your feet. Considering your learning impairment I assume it was part of your home schooling? You give people with mental disabilities a bad rep. Fuck, whoever is responsible for trailer parks getting decent internet connections should stand trail at The Hague.

....just see the tone and anger and of the replies and you get the picture of their mental state/iq/ignorance/ethnic background etc...
Here is the TL;DR: Fuck you your cum gurgling racist piece of shit. I was hoping that you would have killed yourself by now and since daddy is not keeping it down your throat long enough, or since you've mastered breathing while he is balls deep, I plead to you one more time: Find a bridge motherfucker. If you lack the motivation, do an intelligence test and that bridge will find you.

Keep in mind that it has to be high enough. Call the suicide hotline for help, after speaking with you, they will point you to the nearest one that will do the job.

Only thing that tickles me about you is that when I see your name I'm actually not thinking Hyld, I'm thinking Hyldor. No joke or diss but when you write I get reminded of Hodor from Game of Thrones and I can't break that association. I didn't know there was a google translate for Hodor-speak but you've seem to have found it. Think about it, If you would have applied yourself in "school" you could now have been a celebrity playing a part that comes natural to you. You probably would have opened the door and cut the series short though, so I guess that's that. You fucked up Hyldor, and now I'm paying the price.

I apologize to anyone that has to read my bile, I'm putting guy on ignore now (if it is possible) and that should clean up the forum at least a little bit. If any new players happen to stumble upon this forum and are wondering why I am behaving like a dick: this is why

Greetings,
(I save/quote this before his parents read it and force him to cancel it and apologize).
I have to thank Kakaveli for two reasons, first because he has just personally exemplified all the bad attitude/language that Ub3r should curb.

Second because, probably unwillingly, he made me a nice compliment...you see to those who are not interested only in the special effects/sex/gore scenes in GoT, Hodor is actually a hero and sacrifices himself to Ho(ld the)D(o)or=HoDor=Hodor from the forces of evil....now I thank you, Sir, for implying that I am here holding the doors against some form of trash/stupidity/evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poy6h2zJCJ0

In a similar fashion I am here unable to hold on the door for long, and the trashlings seem to pass through (post) at the end.

Now since Hodor is fat and seems to have some mental issue, a fake "politically correct" hypocrite might think he is actually someone to despise and to use as an insult, but I thank you for the compliment, Sir.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:04:43 pm by Hyld

Reply #52
^^

I'm a retard

Regards
HG

Fixed.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #53
^^

I'm a nazi

Regards
HG

Fixed.

Double Fixed

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #54
Greetings,

An update: Kakaveli has been a great addition to the Fake Forum/Factory that is keeping most Kretyns (tm) away from the real forum; they were starting to have doubts about the place but since Kakaveli tries (he does his best) to sound intelligent, his presence alone  calmed them down and they once again believe they are posting their rants on the real DF DND forum where supposedly intelligent people post, plus pushing buttons non stop as they were in a real factory...ah I forgot to add that I have new sets of buttons with different lights  coming up when you press them, this really made their day.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:36:00 pm by Hyld

Reply #55
Most awkward insult trade-off on DND forums to date.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #56
Strange. Also, what's with people altering someone else's already fictitious screen name in an attempt to insult them? I'm trying to empathize with what level of low you have to be at to gain even a grain of satisfaction in changing a couple letters in another person's already fake name
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #57
Strange. Also, what's with people altering someone else's already fictitious screen name in an attempt to insult them? I'm trying to empathize with what level of low you have to be at to gain even a grain of satisfaction in changing a couple letters in another person's already fake name

You certainly refer to Kakaveli changing Hyldor in Hodor, I suppose.
But I do not mind, as already demonstrated it shows his dumbness and hypocrisy...not his fault, nature does not make us all equal like cockroaches or there would be no evolution (or involution in many cases).

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 02:03:49 am by Hyld

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #58

But I do not mind, as already demonstrated it shows his dumbness and hypocrisy...not his fault, nature does not make us all equal like cockroaches or there would be no evolution (or involution in my case).

Regards
HG

But I do not mind, as already demonstrated it shows his dumbness and hypocrisy...not his fault, nature does not make us all equal like cockroaches or there would be no evolution (or involution in my case).

Regards
HG

I agree.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #59
Greetings,

Just a heads up on how the Kretyns(tm) operate.

Do you remember that a few months ago when Ub3r was diligently posting and replying to even the dumbest and arrogant question, the Kretyns(tm) were bashing Ub3r  only on the "vishiuun" (=the changes that these couch potato game directors disagreed with)?......

To try and gather some sympathy/support from the average good faith/naive human and better poison this forum, they recently dropped that and focused on something more lucrative, the "Ub3r does not communicate enough or any more"....but why would you care about updates of a "vishuun" you loath in the first place?...and, like we said many times, why post at all?...just go to a game you like or make your own

So the issue seems to shift continuously....but I talked with the psychiatrist working in fake forum/factory I have set up (see previous posts on this thread)...he confirmed that the issue lies not in Ub3r, but deep inside these poor souls...NOTHING will gratify the Kretyns(tm) because the issue is inside them, a mixture of low i.q. , sad personal background and being raised in decadent societies that are unable to teach anything valuable to the youth.

@Ub3rgames, and any other game developer, the Kretyns(tm) are not unique to this game, so the only approach is head on and kick them out at an early stage from any game or any forum...hoping that these 12 Kretyns(tm) just disappear is wishful thinking...even if this happens, they will be replaced with even dumber ones.

BTW gratz to Kakaveli, he has been awarded the new title of King of the Kretyns(tm), left vacant by Seronys aka Kretonys, Kakaveli, for the weak minded, has a sort of"gravitas" and gives the impression that he actually knows what he is talking about (even if he mixes up books abit, like "the Art of War", lol)

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 05:12:58 pm by Hyld