Skip to main content

Topic: How to fix the forums (Read 1450 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: How to fix the forums
Reply #30
I can confirm to you all I'm just a monkey pressing buttons for OP. I can't read but I'm still here going stronk

Regards
BK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
I can confirm to you all I'm just a monkey pressing buttons for OP. I can't read but I'm still here going stronk

Regards
BK

Hello Monkey

Regards

DE
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
Bump.

Regards
BK
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #33
still more of the same from OP, just some more namecalling and calling for bans over conflicting opinions hurting the game, while he probably has never been seen ingame and never has made a single forum post worth reading

disapointing

Regards,

LIL TWAN
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
Ok an update.

I rounded most of the cretins that like to bash  game and developers in the fake factory where they have access to a fake forum and can freely bash over and over Ub3rgames....things were going pretty good, but then Giant started to be suspicious (he is smarter than what the vet assumed), started to bang his chest with his fists and making loud and deep noises ..the double portion of KFC I gave him did not calm him down, at that point Valar, Inkretination, Cretonys and the rest started crying hysterically...the noise must have reached the outside because some politically correct demented felt sorry for them and called the cops who, in western Europe, are always trained to cater for the wrong side...so I had to let them out and here they are once again posting on the real DND forum....

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #35
Ok an update.

I rounded most of the cretins that like to bash  game and developers in the fake factory where they have access to a fake forum and can freely bash over and over Ub3rgames....things were going pretty good, but then Giant started to be suspicious (he is smarter than what the vet assumed), started to bang his chest with his fists and making loud and deep noises ..the double portion of KFC I gave him did not calm him down, at that point Valar, Inkretination, Cretonys and the rest started crying hysterically...the noise must have reached the outside because some politically correct demented felt sorry for them and called the cops who, in western Europe, are always trained to cater for the wrong side...so I had to let them out and here they are once again posting on the real DND forum....

Regards
HG
so... when are you gonna let us know your IGN?

Regards
LIL TWAN
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
Why can't I get a double portion of KFC? Wtf?

Regards
BK

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Ok an update.

Regards
HG
8th grade level insults

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
Ok an update.

Regards
HG
8th grade level insults

If so, what grade would be the dozen of cretins that are here 24/7 bashing a game they claim to dislike and bashing developers they claim to distrust?

Probably pre school?

Regards
HG

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
Oh shit. Hyld with the comebacks. Proof that even Hyld enjoys a little back and forth trolling every now and then. Kudos good sir

Regards
BK

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #40
How to fix the forums: fix the game.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #41
Games dead

Regards
BS

Reply #42
Sorry guys, don't have much to contribute. Just had to make a drive by.

@Hyld
I've had no beef with you and I'm generally pretty tolerant as a person, especially when I have no vested interest. Just read this thread and man, you are now by far the person I dislike the most on this entire forum. Chances are that you will keep the number one spot for the foreseeable future. If I misunderstood your signature and mistook it as you feeling entitled, and if I actually should have interpreted it as a friendly warning from you to your fellow forumers; you yelling "I R RETARDEZ KrayTINZ" when you walk through the door, then you have a little more good will coming from me.

I do however realize that being able to get me to dislike you after 1 thread, that requires talent. So if you are a troll, I salute you sir. I will be more critical and suspicious of your real intentions next time I see your name. So if you are not this pathetic human being, 1 - 0 to you:)

If you are though:
Stories you have "heard", and are now retelling on the forums, are wrong. Frankly, you are stupid for believing them and spreading them, but your lack of critical thinking does not surprise me. Your generalizations, especially in OT, are utterly wrong and demeaning. Your view of people which you deem less capable than you is disgusting.

You seem to think you are smarter than other people, I think its quite obvious to anyone with at least an normal intellect that you are not. To drive the nail in a bit, go to Mensa-Sweden. I took the Swedish one on purpose, what ever test you've previously made that has made you feel smart is wrong. This one will without a doubt give you a score below 90 (assuming you are not a troll). If you ever go to a shrink to figure out what is wrong with you I'll save you a few sessions with one of the problems: Dunning-Kruger effect

You seem to take great enjoyment in that false sense of intellectual superiority you have over people in your delusional sate, this is disgusting and childish. You have some emotional development issues, possibly some social ones too. I hope you at some point in life start working on them.

I know your inferiority complex is hard for you to see, but that is one of the reasons to why you are behaving this way and why you have so grossly overestimated your capabilities as a human being. These feelings that you have will lead you to continue the cycle of wife-beating and child abuse that you yourself went through. Break the cycle, man!

It is quite obvious that you are very poorly educated. It is a shame to bring it up since hopefully it was not a choice, but it is clear. To everyone. That is normally not an issue and its not something you throw in peoples faces, but kind of feels like it needs to be thrown in yours.

I hope you share some of those X chromosomes with less fortunate people, you have too many.

I know you didn't understand half the shit I said, so let me somehow sum it up: 
U BRAIN BIG MANY CRETINS, U REAL-LAJF BIG CRETINS, JOB 1 CRETINS, CRETINS JOB 2, CRETINS, CRETINS, CRETINS ALL CRETINS 27/4, 9 DAYS A WEEK, 400 DAYS A YEAR CRETINSCRETINS AJHAHA CRETINS. ALL LIFE NEVER CHANGE 4 U BECAUZ U CRETINS. ALWAYS CRETINS. ALL KNOW U CRETINS. NEVER CAN CHANGE U CRETINS. BUT U MORE CRETINS IF YOU NO STOP CALLING PEOPLE CRETINS CAUSE CRETINS IZ YOU. ALL IS NOW CEE U IZ CRETINS. MANI PEOPLE ZEE WHEN U TYPE U CRETINS SO IF YOU NO LIKE MANI PEOPLE THIS SEE IN JO DEN STOP TAIPING CRETINS SHIT. IF STOP TYPING, ONLY REAL LIFE KNOW U CRETINS. ONLY REAL LIFE GOOD 4 U YOU HAVE KNOW U CRETINS, ONLY REAL LIFE BEST YOU HAVE OF ALL KNOW YOU ARE SHIT, ONLY BEST LIFE YOU HAVE OVER ALL IS GOOD KNOW HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU CRETINS

ps:
Sorry guys, keep having fun with him. What you are doing seems to be working as he is responding with some "serious" shit.
  • Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 02:20:07 pm by makaveli

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Sorry guys, don't have much to contribute. Just had to make a drive by.

@Hyld
I've had no beef with you and I'm generally pretty tolerant as a person, especially when I have no vested interest. Just read this thread and man, you are now by far the person I dislike the most on this entire forum. Chances are that you will keep the number one spot for the foreseeable future. If I misunderstood your signature and mistook it as you feeling entitled, and if I actually should have interpreted it as a friendly warning from you to your fellow forumers; you yelling "I R RETARDEZ KrayTINZ" when you walk through the door, then you have a little more good will coming from me.

I do however realize that being able to get me to dislike you after 1 thread, that requires talent. So if you are a troll, I salute you sir. I will be more critical and suspicious of your real intentions next time I see your name. So if you are not this pathetic human being, 1 - 0 to you:)

The purpose of the thread was to make fun of those who TRASH (not to be confuse with constructively criticise)  this game and especially this forum 24/7, it seems you like TROLLS and dislike who calls them out...or perhaps did not get the purpose of this thread...not your fault, we are not all rocket scientists

If you are though:
Stories you have "heard", and are now retelling on the forums, are wrong. Frankly, you are stupid for believing them and spreading them, but your lack of critical thinking does not surprise me. Your generalizations, especially in OT, are utterly wrong and demeaning. Your view of people which you deem less capable than you is disgusting.

If (such fake factories) are real or not, it is beside the point, the aim  was to make fun of the 12 cretins....besides, I did state that I "was told"...that means I am not sure 100% of it being true, perhaps it is, and who are you to dispute it? a Swedish Interior of Health Ministry official? Do you not think that if such schemes exist, they would not be widely advertised? The whole point would be to make people believe they are doing something useful, if you list it on the websites people (like me) would make fun of it, no? ...again no rocket science

You seem to think you are smarter than other people, I think its quite obvious to anyone with at least an normal intellect that you are not. To drive the nail in a bit, go to Mensa-Sweden. I took the Swedish one on purpose, what ever test you've previously made that has made you feel smart is wrong. This one will without a doubt give you a score below 90 (assuming you are not a troll). If you ever go to a shrink to figure out what is wrong with you I'll save you a few sessions with one of the problems: Dunning-Kruger effect

You seem to take great enjoyment in that false sense of intellectual superiority you have over people in your delusional sate, this is disgusting and childish. You have some emotional development issues, possibly some social ones too. I hope you at some point in life start working on them.

I know your inferiority complex is hard for you to see, but that is one of the reasons to why you are behaving this way and why you have so grossly overestimated your capabilities as a human being. These feelings that you have will lead you to continue the cycle of wife-beating and child abuse that you yourself went through. Break the cycle, man!

It is quite obvious that you are very poorly educated. It is a shame to bring it up since hopefully it was not a choice, but it is clear. To everyone. That is normally not an issue and its not something you throw in peoples faces, but kind of feels like it needs to be thrown in yours.

I hope you share some of those X chromosomes with less fortunate people, you have too many.

Ok so on one side you pretend to chastise me for making fun of "dumb people", but then you try to make fun of me by stating here, on this very post, that I am a dumb person....ROFL.... you see I make no secret that I loath political correctness, because most of politically correct people are just dumb hypocrites and once again someone has proven my point.

THIS:
I do however realize that being able to get me to dislike you after 1 thread, that requires talent.
Contradicts your other statement on the same post:

Your generalizations, especially in OT, are utterly wrong and demeaning. Your view of people which you deem less capable than you is disgusting.
So you are clearly not sincere and make up things as you go....
So here is the point, you are one of the dozens of HERD members that shy away from debating someone on the OT forum (because unable or too scared to lose the argument), only to pathetically try to score some cheap shot on the game forums...

Once again, I here bash the TROLLS that have ruined this forum and damaged the game...but I must admit I was wrong, they are not 12, they are now 13...welcome , which room do you prefer? The "button room" or the "important papers" room? Your work will be "much appreciated" by society.

Thank You
HG
  • Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:57:24 pm by Hyld

Reply #44
Hylds a faggot, its well known. He's like Ivars retarded step child or something.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.