Skip to main content

Topic: How to fix the forums (Read 1449 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
How to fix the forums
Greetings,

A few years ago, while visiting Sweden with a few friends, I learned that Scandinavia was "way ahead" (or already "way too demented", depends on your point of view) on being "socially sensible"...compared to the rest of Europe...not only you found at nearly every corner Feminists beating over and over the dead horse of (clearly nonexistent..at least in Sweden)"machism" ( we could see that the young male swedes seemed either neutered or completely subdued by female power...maybe the females were instead, possibly subconsciously, actually LONGING for some long dead good old male interest/passion and were hoping to somehow rekindle it with these antics....).......sorry for this diversion, I will get to the point:

Another odd thing (in our eyes) that our "tough" Swedish friends told us related to a guy with clear mental difficulties ( btw he had an extremely elongated head, once he would have been hired in a freak circus) who used to hang around with them in order to feel a tough guy; out of kindness they let him stay, considering him a sort of mascot....well this guy, they told me, worked in a government funded/created fake factory where all people like him could feel "normal" and part of society....basically pushing buttons and pulling levers, or filing papers that had no real function nor meaning......now, since DND Forum has clearly ended up being populated mainly by people with sad obsessions and personal issues (Seronys, Blackmeat Braindead etc.), Ub3r could create a parallel forum where to somehow channel these individuals...they would still think they are posting on DND Forum, but in reality they are the only ones  posting and reading ...the absence of other posters, as you can notice even now, does not matter to them, so they would not even notice that they are in a sort of limbo....normal people would certainly start to post again regularly on the real forum...

Now I know Ub3rgames has limited time, but would this not be a clever way to take care of these poor souls without offending and irritating them and having a forum for mature/polite/normal people?

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:56:12 am by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: How to fix the forums
Reply #1
So you're saying many users are posting out of self interest instead of the betterment of the game, and should be ousted?

What's the point of a forum, then? In every tidbit of "retard post" is truth, somewhere, some way.

You should take it up as a challenge instead of a problem.

And to anyone else who wishes to post after me, know that Hyld is looking to argue.
Best of luck to you.
  • Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:21:46 pm by Kenman
twitch.tv/KenMan

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
So you're saying many users are posting out of self interest instead of the betterment of the game, and should be ousted?

What's the point of a forum, then? In every tidbit of "retard post" is truth, somewhere, some way.

And to anyone else who wishes to post after me, know that Hyld is looking to argue.
Best of luck to you.

I am not sure if you are joking....it is a FACT that these forums have been all but deserted, openly and vocally so by countless people...in game, over and over PLAYERS (not the cretins that post here openly stating that they are NOT playing from months) warn others, especially new players, NOT to go on the forums...Ub3rgames has all but stopped posting here, I suppose (at least partially) for the same reason...most cretins here spam over and the same gross and vague childish one liners spitting on the game, on the developers, on the "fanboys"...they have NOTHING better to do, no life, completely immature....even a 5th grader could see that they are  not giving any constructive criticism of any kind...and yes, even a raging lunatic might say something sound, from time to time, good luck with that.

Regards
HG

Reply #3
you keep calling people cretins for not playing the game but... who the fuck are you? probably never have seen you ingame and youre no better than anyone else with your retarded ub3r-sucking biased fanboy posts
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
you keep calling people cretins for not playing the game but... who the fuck are you? probably never have seen you ingame and youre no better than anyone else with your retarded ub3r-sucking biased fanboy posts

Probably upset because I did not openly mention him, but we all know he is on the "VIP" list....well with this reply he certainly and openly feels one of them...at least he is aware of it.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:03:57 am by Hyld

Reply #5
TL;DR this guy is incapable of debate past "go back to RoA troll" and wants daddy to make the mean men go away.

TL;DR Fanboy yes-men killed the game, and this guy wants to go back to an echo chamber of positivity so he can live a fantasy of delusion.

TL;DR I barely post here anymore and people are still blaming me for the games faults.

TL;DR lol.
  • Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:35:21 am by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #6

Probably upset because I did not openly mention him, but we all know he is on the "VIP" list....well with this reply he certainly and openly feels one of them...at least he is aware of it.

Regards
HG
lmao about 95% of your posts consist of ''cretin blocked ub3r pls ban he hurts my feelings we cant allow any negative thoughts in here'' and this is another one of them, when are you finally gonna respond with something that has any substance to it? even nataz's MAGEFALL crying is more constructive

Regards
LIL TWAN

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

Regards
HG
lmao about 95% of your posts consist of ''cretin blocked ub3r pls ban he hurts my feelings we cant allow any negative thoughts in here'' and this is another one of them, when are you finally gonna respond with something that has any substance to it? even nataz's MAGEFALL crying is more constructive

Regards
LIL TWAN

ROFL..."95% substance".... 99% of your and other "VIPs" posts are about NOTHING...on the other-side you should thank me, I gave you the impression that you are actually debating someone or something, that the forum is actually alive...I feel like the ones working FOR (not IN) that Swedish fake factory, I feel "good", politically correct, doing "volunteer work" for socially deprived (aka mentally ill) people....

BTW, not ALL people still wasting their time here are VIPS like you and Cretonys (i.e. Kenman is not one of you guys), some still post something meaningful, although I do feel for them sharing a platform with "troubled minds".

Regards
HG

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
TL;DR this guy is incapable of debate past "go back to RoA troll" and wants daddy to make the mean men go away.

TL;DR Fanboy yes-men killed the game, and this guy wants to go back to an echo chamber of positivity so he can live a fantasy of delusion.

TL;DR I barely post here anymore and people are still blaming me for the games faults.

TL;DR lol.

LOL, all in one post, exactly what I was referring too...lol

Thanks
HG

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Local banking with nearly unlimited storage for items
No pack mules
Titles
AltFall (spawn scaling, village rewards, crafting, loot banking)
Shit marketplace concept
TravelFall
No lifers with biggest wealth gap in any version
Fucking trash ass "yes men" like OP
No content beyond the norm of all previous versions
Promised content and development missing at launch
Snail paced development (no offense; love you guys)
And the list continues on...

Regards
BK
  • Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:21:01 am by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #10

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #11

Best of luck to you.

.in game, over and over PLAYERS (not the cretins that post here openly stating that they are NOT playing from months) warn others, especially new players, NOT to go on the forums..

That's because the <100 people in game don't want to lose more people when they face the simple fact that this game has no future.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #12
Lol this is awesome suggestion

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

Best of luck to you.

.in game, over and over PLAYERS (not the cretins that post here openly stating that they are NOT playing from months) warn others, especially new players, NOT to go on the forums..

That's because the <100 people in game don't want to lose more people when they face the simple fact that this game has no future.

You see, while we have no clue nor proof if there are <100 players in game, we can actually count how many VIPs (aka Cretins) are posting on this forum, <15....imagine, they post over and over on a forum where it is basically, <15 of them running the show, wasting their time, bashing a game they dislike and where (they claim) there are <100 players...makes you (well not YOU) ask, what is wrong with them?  As for myself, just doing some volunteer work to entertain guys with some psychological issues.....

Regards
HG

Reply #14

Best of luck to you.

You see, while we have no clue nor proof if there are <100 players in game, we can actually count how many VIPs (aka Cretins) are posting on this forum, <15....imagine, they post over and over on a forum where it is basically, <15 of them running the show, wasting their time, bashing a game they dislike and where (they claim) there are <100 players...makes you (well not YOU) ask, what is wrong with them?  As for myself, just doing some volunteer work to entertain guys with some psychological issues.....

Regards
HG

Why do you think the game is failing?

Regards
SN

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.