Reply #16
STFU Mussolini

Re: How to fix the forums
Reply #17
This isn't ot. How did you get here?
85% /s

Reply #18
Nm, i see the confusion. Ub3r moved all those posts to OT. OT guys must be all confused and don't know what to click anymore.
85% /s

Reply #19
Not even going to read this but since its Hyld im just going to assume its retarded.

I know im right.
/thread
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
See?
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #21
you keep calling people cretins for not playing the game but... who the fuck are you? probably never have seen you ingame and youre no better than anyone else with your retarded ub3r-sucking biased fanboy posts

Probably upset because I did not openly mention him, but we all know he is on the "VIP" list....well with this reply he certainly and openly feels one of them...at least he is aware of it.

Regards
HG
lmao about 95% of your posts consist of ''cretin blocked ub3r pls ban he hurts my feelings we cant allow any negative thoughts in here'' and this is another one of them, when are you finally gonna respond with something that has any substance to it? even nataz's MAGEFALL crying is more constructive

Regards
LIL TWAN

ROFL..."95% substance".... 99% of your and other "VIPs" posts are about NOTHING...on the other-side you should thank me, I gave you the impression that you are actually debating someone or something, that the forum is actually alive...I feel like the ones working FOR (not IN) that Swedish fake factory, I feel "good", politically correct, doing "volunteer work" for socially deprived (aka mentally ill) people....

BTW, not ALL people still wasting their time here are VIPS like you and Cretonys (i.e. Kenman is not one of you guys), some still post something meaningful, although I do feel for them sharing a platform with "troubled minds".

Regards
HG
more of the same, another tolbin tier forumfaller, disapointing
ps were not ''bebating'' anything, im simply telling you that youre a retard, theres not much to discuss beyond that since its not verry arguable, judge by every other response in this thread

regards
LIL TWAN
  • Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:54:16 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
............. theres not much to discuss beyond that since its not verry arguable, judge by every other response in this thread

regards
LIL TWAN

LOL, "every other response in this thread..."I told you guys, this group of around a dozen cretins are basically the only ones left on this forum and think that their "opinions" are statistically relevant....while they are the ones who made it collapse.

The good news is that most of them have baited and posted here and we are nearly ready to move the lot to the "fake DND forum/fake factory for retards"...(waiting for Blackmeat DeadBrain and another couple to join the feast).... this will work perfectly.

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:36:57 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #23
while they are the ones who made it collapse.

Regards
SN

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
Sero alone made this game collapse.

Regards,
BK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #25

Regards,
BK

The power of 1 man! Sheer force of will!

Regards
SN

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #26
They could always just ban people and tie your account to your paid account so they can't make another one like other forums....

Even RoA reigns in sero's salty tears.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
I was bout to get mad cause y'all signing ya posts but you just taking piss out of OPs Autism, we good.

Regards

DE
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
I was bout to get mad cause y'all signing ya posts but you just taking piss out of OPs Autism, we good.

Regards

DE
No, I've also been diagnosed with autism via Ivar and these tools providing the platform for my diagnosis so I'm just going to sign my posts to make my dribble sound more professional and appear concise.

Regards,
BK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Sorry guys, I am not member of the VIPS no lifers= I have a RL+ a job (actually two jobs), so was busy and can reply only now.

Regards,
BK

LOL, cannot even read, I was referring to the Forum, not the game:

"LOL, "every other response in this thread..."I told you guys, this group of around a dozen cretins are basically the only ones left on this forum and think that their "opinions" are statistically relevant....while they are the ones who made it collapse."

You see, cretins/rampaging apes, obviously do not wield the power to make a game collapse, however they do have the power to collapse a Forum, but just like RL viruses and diseases damaging you, this happens only when your immune system is low and that is what happens when devs neglect policing a forum....otherwise Viruses and Desease would be dealt with in no time.

BTW, I can confirm that Cretonys and co are nicely pushing buttons and pulling levers in their brand new "factory" (or Faketory)

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being