Skip to main content

Topic: Harvesting guide video (Read 269 times) previous topic - next topic

Harvesting guide video
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Re: Harvesting guide video
Reply #1
Gj. Looks like people are catching up to the vision. Try mines instead, more worth.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Gj. Looks like people are catching up to the vision. Try mines instead, more worth.
One of the alts is hitting a mine. I'm assuming he's the fastest (or slowest) of the bunch
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #3
I only have 1 account xD

• memes
  • [*][*]
Reply #4
pin this please or make the game free2play with cash shop to buy materials from and remove altfall, new players won't stay after you tell them they need 10 alts if they want to get materials gear for PvP @Ub3rgames

Reply #5
pin this please or make the game free2play with cash shop to buy materials from and remove altfall, new players won't stay after you tell them they need 10 alts if they want to get materials gear for PvP @Ub3rgames

Yes, let's pin this and sell mats. That sounds like an amazing answer since the only people that are PVP ready have alts. WTF

I don't know who is dumber, people thinking there is a way to stop people from running multiple accounts for gathering nodes or the idiots who keep complaining about it.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Yes, let's pin this and sell mats. That sounds like an amazing answer since the only people that are PVP ready have alts. WTF

I don't know who is dumber, people thinking there is a way to stop people from running multiple accounts for gathering nodes or the idiots who keep complaining about it.

Brain of an elephant has already forgotten the days city nodes had an overall cap and not just to individual players.

Return it back to what it was and you've made it so much less convenient to multibox on a city node that less will do it.

Fucking Idiot Ivar never fails to deliver though. Good shit man
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7

Brain of an elephant has already forgotten the days city nodes had an overall cap and not just to individual players.

Return it back to what it was and you've made it so much less convenient to multibox on a city node that less will do it.

Lets unblock Suebk for only the second time in 100 days for the lols.........oh ya, still triggered like a bitch. 100 days bruh, one hundred days.........wow.

Oh ya, he wants to devalue holdings even more and make that 3 man clan be able to pull the same amount from nodes that an active 50+ man clan does. That was awesome back in 09' wasnt it? because nobody had alt's clearing those things. Wait till SueBK learns they plan on moving those city nodes outside the walls..........he is going to need a hug.

/Man that time adds up SueBK, almost 4 months spamming the forums and ND discord crying like a triggered bitch 24/7 (and the SKD heathers). You guys should have spent that time a little more constructively I think. SKD heathers to spam this thread in 3.......2.........lol. Back on ignore cupcake.

Reply #8

Oh ya, he wants to devalue holdings even more and make that 3 man clan be able to pull the same amount from nodes that an active 3 man and 47 alt clan does
fixed it for ya
idiot lmao
keep talking tough behind your keyboard, i heard youd let another man punch your wife
ps you ''unblock'' somebk daily, stop trying to act like you dont read anything he says lmao
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

Lets unblock Suebk for only the second time in 100 days for the lols.........oh ya, still triggered like a bitch. 100 days bruh, one hundred days.........wow.

Oh ya, he wants to devalue holdings even more and make that 3 man clan be able to pull the same amount from nodes that an active 50+ man clan does. That was awesome back in 09' wasnt it? because nobody had alt's clearing those things. Wait till SueBK learns they plan on moving those city nodes outside the walls..........he is going to need a hug.

/Man that time adds up SueBK, almost 4 months spamming the forums and ND discord crying like a triggered bitch 24/7 (and the SKD heathers). You guys should have spent that time a little more constructively I think. SKD heathers to spam this thread in 3.......2.........lol. Back on ignore cupcake.

So skimming through all your garbage the only thing of value you argued for was holdings would be even less valuable and that these clans with 3 people would get more rich than the clans of 50+ (so many of these around ya know).

Let's reward these "50 man clans" with even more rares but wait, that's right, those same 3 man clans can just buy 47 accounts and AltFall it to be on par with the clans made up of 50 people (again, don't know of any clan in the history of New Dawn post launch with 50 actives besides TTD but SKD was close).

You would think Ivar the game dev would actually take the results of 8+ months of AltFall and it's use on villages, city nodes and spawn scaling and say there's clearly an onbvious flaw especially when Uber has already acknowledged it by capping villages at 15 heads and a crap way of doing it at spawns. 

What are you going to do if Uber takes their same 15 heads formula and applies it to city nodes Ivar? My guess is you'll meditate with you Uber labeled tinfoil hat and praise Uber for a much needed monster patch and argue against anyone who says it's crap.

Fucking Ivar the "yes man" to the rescue. You better keep me blocked because engaging in an actual debate that takes some thinking isn't your forte. You better stick to personal attacks but even then we both know you get owned there too hence the reason you "blocked" me (yet still read all my posts).

Get shit on Ivar
  • Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:00:42 pm by SomeBK