Skip to main content

Topic: Healing Chant (Read 164 times) previous topic - next topic

Healing Chant
So, comparing sasa's and my video from the last siege i noticed something. Healing chant only has a visible ground animation in shader 3... anyone playing in shader 1 has no way of noticing that i was actually casting that spell. And thats basicly everyone besides water mages who are froced to play in shader 3 due to self blind...

Re: Healing Chant
Reply #1
While on the subject of Healing Chant; HC and Earthquake have weird check for coordinates, and it's almost impossible to heal anyone using Healing Chant in Kholesh on the top floor (where bank and bindstone are).

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Re: Healing Chant
Reply #2
So, comparing sasa's and my video from the last siege i noticed something. Healing chant only has a visible ground animation in shader 3... anyone playing in shader 1 has no way of noticing that i was actually casting that spell. And thats basicly everyone besides water mages who are froced to play in shader 3 due to self blind...
The spell overall needs to be more apparent so teammates know they're getting healed. Needs to be a bit easier to relay that there's a chant going on without having to use comms
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men