Skip to main content

Topic: Healing Chant (Read 73 times) previous topic - next topic

Healing Chant
So, comparing sasa's and my video from the last siege i noticed something. Healing chant only has a visible ground animation in shader 3... anyone playing in shader 1 has no way of noticing that i was actually casting that spell. And thats basicly everyone besides water mages who are froced to play in shader 3 due to self blind...

Re: Healing Chant
Reply #1
While on the subject of Healing Chant; HC and Earthquake have weird check for coordinates, and it's almost impossible to heal anyone using Healing Chant in Kholesh on the top floor (where bank and bindstone are).
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Re: Healing Chant
Reply #2
So, comparing sasa's and my video from the last siege i noticed something. Healing chant only has a visible ground animation in shader 3... anyone playing in shader 1 has no way of noticing that i was actually casting that spell. And thats basicly everyone besides water mages who are froced to play in shader 3 due to self blind...
The spell overall needs to be more apparent so teammates know they're getting healed. Needs to be a bit easier to relay that there's a chant going on without having to use comms
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men