Skip to main content

Topic: Online meditation (Read 124 times) previous topic - next topic

• memes
  • [*][*]
Online meditation
Players log off whenever theres more than 10mins of downtime because of meditation.

Game world would look more alive if players weren't encouraged to log off for skillgains whenever they aren't capping a village or actively doing something.

There aren't any downsides to online meditation anyway.

Re: Online meditation
Reply #1
Agree. I would also change meditation so it's not possible to skill something above 75 with it.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #2
Agree. I would also change meditation so it's not possible to skill something above 75 with it.
Hell no. Meditation is the only thing keeping me sane in this fucking game. Above 60 skill lvl is where meditation finally starts outpacing normal lvling, at least from my experience.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #3

Nah, that would make it insanly hard to get any school to 100. I wouldnt mind that for normal spells and skills tho.

Reply #4
Hell no. Meditation is the only thing keeping me sane in this fucking game. Above 60 skill lvl is where meditation finally starts outpacing normal lvling, at least from my experience.

That is a fair point, even if there are pots and books in the game. As many have suggested, if you would get all spells, subschools, at 75 (like intensify, Vulcano, etc) and the remaining 25 skill points would only serve as a minor boost to your potency, it would keep some people ingame to level it actively, but not too much pressure on having it.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #5

Levelling skills/stats above 75 is my primary meditation use.