Skip to main content

Topic: I have so many Questions (Read 214 times) previous topic - next topic

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
I have so many Questions
Is it viable to be a trader or is it all about marketplaces?
How do hamlets and upkeep work, also can 1 man clan own a hamlet?
Is local banking only good for clans and a chore for solo-scrubs?
How am I supposed to get gear (join a clan seems to be only option)?

Re: I have so many Questions
Reply #1
Is it viable to be a trader or is it all about marketplaces?
How do hamlets and upkeep work, also can 1 man clan own a hamlet?
Is local banking only good for clans and a chore for solo-scrubs?
How am I supposed to get gear (join a clan seems to be only option)?

1. Im a trader I do it on and off the market and do very well, the game could use more traders.
2. Yes I own a hamlet with my one man clan and between the new chaos chests and champion med i have little issue.
3. Local banking is why i can be a trader, without it I think many of my services would be useless.
4. Buy from markets or better yet find a crafter that will trade/buy mats and sell/trade gear since all crafters need mats most will work something out if you mats are useful.

Reply #2
mycke a lier....1 man clan can OWN holding, but CAN NOT TAKE IT, you need 10 for hamlet and 20 for city

Reply #3
mycke a lier....1 man clan can OWN holding, but CAN NOT TAKE IT, you need 10 for hamlet and 20 for city

im lying? da fuck?

So i dont own a holding?

Reply #4
To clarify, 1 man can only take a clan under special circumstances, and you would need 20k personal med per day just to generate the required 2k Clan Med to sustain it.  So not really doable unless you're no-lifing it.

Reply #5
To clarify, 1 man can only take a clan under special circumstances, and you would need 20k personal med per day just to generate the required 2k Clan Med to sustain it.  So not really doable unless you're no-lifing it.

You can get 10k from 1 20 minute dungeon its not hard to make 20k in an hour or two at all.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Good shit Mycke. I'm going to differ this particular question to you
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
Good shit Mycke. I'm going to differ this particular question to you

Im not saying its so easy everyone will want to do it, just that its not that hard to maintain a hamlet solo if you really want it. There are plenty of dailies that give 6-10k and dont take much more than 20 minutes, throw in a key and a boss and thats a hamlet in almost any 2.

Reply #8
Mycke, you forgot to mention that to be a trader you had to use tens of new players to feed mats to you and your crafting alts. You taught them nothing, lost 20 vs 4 battles, make them all quit. Fucking cancer.

Reply #9
Mycke, you forgot to mention that to be a trader you had to use tens of new players to feed mats to you and your crafting alts. You taught them nothing, lost 20 vs 4 battles, make them all quit. Fucking cancer.

He calls me cancer?

Irony is dead....

Reply #10
One does not need to have crafters to be a material trader.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #11

He calls me cancer?

Irony is dead....

Yeah, I call you cancer, and I gave my reasons why. You have any to call me same? Or will you end on low IQ responses like "oh the irony"? What do you have to say? And what's next, a meme? To make you look even more retarded with your "want to sound like I'm 12year old" approach?

Anything I said is not true?
  • Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:59:37 am by wildNothing

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Thanks for the replies, wow how quickly this turned into name calling and baiting LUL :D

Hey Pot! This Kettle called you black! What are you gonna do about it huh?!
Whine on the forums that's what these boys'll do ;)

aaaah the good old toxicity of ForumFall, nothing quite like it B)

Reply #13
Hey Crazy Bunny.

I can supply you with r50's and studded level gear, some regs and arrows if you want to start out. I'm in Rats now, Raap is gone (for a while) check forum and discord with active clans and choose your race accordingly.

Not many are playing, but if you want to level up, (for whatever odd reason) now is best time, no interruptions.

Trading is possible, but you might want to use ur alt in different race to check on markets, and buy from there and sell other race.

For traders the best option is Human/Elf/Dwarf alliance, you can transport shit from one capital to other, there is some difference between them. For example I saw like 80k iron ore very cheap, that one could smelt with an alt and sell higher price as iron ingot the other capital.

As for gear, only R60's sell, markets are full with underpriced R50's, no-one cares. Making a crafter is not advised.

My advice is to hold off until winter, or for whenever they make another launch.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #14
i need things and i'd trade things for it to come to me, i'm sure it's very viable but you probably need to put some nice effort into it, travel a lot and make connections, learn and find out what people need etc, not just market moving (cus hard with no buy orders) gl

I mean I have no idea whats on the market because I need to go check it and I don't. if I could just look at it from anywhere maybe i'd go there.
  • Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:11:46 am by Baracuda