Skip to main content

Topic: Forcehither FIX (Read 584 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Forcehither FIX
Reply #15
It is possible and it is in control of a mage (some form of skill I would say), to begone himself in a way to not take falling damage at all.

Every encounter with you guys is wof and comehither, does not look too skillful to me. Yet again you desperately defend cheese you guys use.

1) in this case, ~80%, that warrior will go aswell on your begone and slice your in the sky, like Elric did many times against mage in open field

2) In our group only me had air magic, 2 had arcane magic. 1 more have air magic aswell, but he is not playing for last month (Ksan evilprophet).

How many mages from GB+AMD have air magic titles?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Or just make come hither and begone have no effect if someone is blocking.
I'm baffled why people spend so much time thinking of these intricate suggestions when this is a solution that can change the meta enough to not hurt it and raise the skill ceiling regarding this movement spell battle

you get disabled, nothing changed
There are no predisables and ever if there still were, they only last for 3 secs so if you want to stand still like Ivar or any other potato then yes, nothing has changed but I completely understand the current playerbase and their frustrations since there isn't much data to go off of
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #17
1) in this case, ~80%, that warrior will go aswell on your begone and slice your in the sky, like Elric did many times against mage in open field
yeah, if you do this too late. So if you look for skillful game vote for mages comehithering themselves. What you vote for is the opposite, yet you say that my suggestion promotes skilless game play. And again, there are more ways to jump away from warrior than just begone.

What is skilless in begone and comehither being blockable? Can you give me examples?
  • Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:17:08 pm by wildNothing

Reply #18
Or other simple fix for come heater and begoning - make it more depend on encumbrance. So heavy can be easy anti-move

What is skilless in begone and comehither being blockable? Can you give me examples?

You rushing on mage. You saw LM cast, take out shield and wait 1 sec, than pull out 2h sword again, you even do not need to change direction, just keep pushing on him with shield....Or if you 1h+shield, than just do nothing, just left click him more
  • Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:17:09 pm by Unknowm Mantra

Reply #19
lmao lets nerf one of mages only self peels, fuck begone
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #20
In case of "than use Shrapnel" you wanna force mages to go Raw magic or what?
I agree that begone can deal alot of damage with impact and that it is a problem, but not a problem, that mage can push target away from him. You make too fast conlusions and not thinking about what to correct and in wich way....

Reply #21
Or other simple fix for come heater and begoning - make it more depend on encumbrance. So heavy can be easy anti-move

You rushing on mage. You saw LM cast, take out shield and wait 1 sec, than pull out 2h sword again, you even do not need to change direction, just keep pushing on him with shield....Or if you 1h+shield, than just do nothing, just left click him more
And how is this less skillful than what we have now - You rushing on mage. You saw LM cast, if he turns towards you you change direction for a second, you even do not need to change weapons, then just keep pushing....

in first scenario you have to block, in second turn - no change in skill needed. Just a simple reaction.
But in other scenarios - if comehither and begone were blockable - you would have to work to use them. Team play would be needed, full falling damage wouln't happen so often any more. Displacements could be avoided more often.

You should know that you don't have to go Raw magic (title) to have shrapnel.
  • Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 12:12:06 am by wildNothing

Reply #22
Well the last siege was a just a wof spam. Nothing really needs to be said, it is very obvious what the issue is.

Reply #23
You should know that you don't have to go Raw magic (title) to have shrapnel.

Secondary effect is hight depend on titles aswell, so if you have 3 schools(example) you will be -6 on raw, if you had scholar, than -3, but cantrips, i think, have no - from magic titles

Reply #24
something tells me wildnothing probably plays melee archer or is verry bad at the game

Reply #25
something tells me wildnothing probably plays melee archer or is verry bad at the game

all non-mages already quit the game

oh boy cant wait for all the new players who think "im gonna play a melee character" and then they notice how they are forced to use archery+15 different spells during every fight while mages spam ranged dps in their faces while also having best mobility in the game LMAO
  • Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:22:50 am by mongoloid123

Reply #26

all non-mages already quit the game

oh boy cant wait for all the new players who think "im gonna play a melee character" and then they notice how they are forced to use archery+15 different spells during every fight while mages spam ranged dps in their faces while also having best mobility in the game LMAO
your name is verry fitting

Reply #27
I'll go along with making come hither blockable (preferably with shield only), but ONLY that and no more fucking with it

And making WoF an extra 33-50% longer cooldown + increased stat cost is fine by me, BUT if you do that then it needs to retain its current damage and magnitude

What I DON'T want to see is the kind of ability pruning and nerfing we had in UW everytime someone died to something and came crying to the forums ,

Even with those changes I'm betting some of you would still whine about them everytime you died

Begone DEFINITELY should NOT be blockable though, only a heavily biased dogshit melee pusher would even suggest that
  • Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:27:58 am by Battle Smurf

Reply #28
Begone DEFINITELY should NOT be blockable though, only a heavily biased dogshit melee pusher would even suggest that
I suggested that and I'm definitely not a melee pusher. I'm a dogshit mage.
Second of all, do you even have anything smart to say on the topic of begone? As I see zero arguments.

Why should heavy displacement effects be blockable only if pushed in one direction, and not the other? Falling damage applies in both scenarios. As long as mages have more mobility than melee pushers it's all good imo. Mages need to move themselves, this is crucial. Falling damage dealt by your enemies needs to go or at least there needs to be a counter available. No matter if it's come hither or begone.
  • Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:38:13 am by wildNothing

Reply #29
That sieze weapon skill bothers me can i get it nerfed aswell. this is the crybaby forum right?