Skip to main content

Topic: Forcehither FIX (Read 783 times) previous topic - next topic

Forcehither FIX
WOF + Come hither meta has to go.

1. Increase CD on WOF drastically. Arcane still will be a school to pick.

2. Add a screwer effect to come hither. This effect should add:
a.) An upward push effect to the pull if the target is facing away from the pull direction
b.) A downward push effect if the target is facing towards the pull direction.
c.) Scale this based on the angle turned away or towards the puller.

This way players can defend against:
1. Pull in wof:
- They just have to show their backs to their friends, to enhance pulling effects to friendly group and to diminish pull towards enemy group
2. Pull from city walls:
- If they are facing outward, (shooting the enemy) they would be pushed into the wall way, and get stuck on the edge
- Skillful play still would be in play, like launch nearby and try to pull from sides to preserve some fun of old meta

Fleeing targets can still be pulled back to you, while the braves who face the enemy are not affected (or not affected that much)

Re: Forcehither FIX
Reply #1
Or just make come hither and begone have no effect if someone is blocking.

Reply #2
NO quit crying get better

Reply #3
dont forget to give all players stormblast on 1 sec cd so u can keep avoiding fights

Reply #4
block come heater is good, block begone is not good. Than mage's will have no change to survive

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
I'm baffled why people spend so much time thinking of these intricate suggestions when this is a solution that can change the meta enough to not hurt it and raise the skill ceiling regarding this movement spell battle
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6
block come heater is good, block begone is not good. Than mage's will have no change to survive
You are lost in your own bullshit. In other threads you say how easy it is to avoid begone, now you say how without it mages have no chance to survive.

Both spells (begone and come hither) are very strong displacement effects. Both of them are still able to deal full falling damage. Especially with slow staff. Blocking should stop displacement effects. As a mage you can always use shrapnel or begone on yourself.

Reply #7
I'm baffled why people spend so much time thinking of these intricate suggestions when this is a solution that can change the meta enough to not hurt it and raise the skill ceiling regarding this movement spell battle

you get disabled, nothing changed

Reply #8
You are lost in your own bullshit. In other threads you say how easy it is to avoid begone, now you say how without it mages have no chance to survive.

Both spells (begone and come hither) are very strong displacement effects. Both of them are still able to deal full falling damage. Especially with slow staff. Blocking should stop displacement effects. As a mage you can always use shrapnel or begone on yourself.

Shield could have +50 encumbrance bonus, instead of +19, and active blocking add an extra +50 slowly degrading, so it's like being in dragon armor, but still can be disabled after wofed and pulled

Reply #9

you get disabled, nothing changed
It's like this in RoA, here disabling is different.
Also if you are able to team play, catch a guy, disable when he's blocking, and then comehither/begone the guy before his team helps him - good for you, this should be awarded. Instead we have simple iwin button that deals full falling damage.

Reply #10
why fix skillful magical combination,fak off idiots dont remove beauty

Reply #11
make come ither parryable

double wof cd and give it an actual stat cost
AND/OR
make adept like a ''CC cleanse'' spell to help counter it

im an arcane/air mage btw

skillful
LMAO
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #12
so,you think r1 spam is cool,and wof+comhither is something bad? rofl idiots.

Reply #13

Dear mr toilet, begone is easy to dodge, sad that  you still not learn how to do that....But it take skill. Your suggestion is just remove skill from game totally and let any shit player melee fighter come close to mage and just slice him down of force him to kill himself by fall damage from begone forward. Before make some stupid suggestion, next time, try to think in all direction, not in toilet only.

Reply #14

Dear mr toilet, begone is easy to dodge, sad that  you still not learn how to do that....But it take skill. Your suggestion is just remove skill from game totally and let any shit player melee fighter come close to mage and just slice him down of force him to kill himself by fall damage from begone forward. Before make some stupid suggestion, next time, try to think in all direction, not in toilet only.
It is possible and it is in control of a mage (some form of skill I would say), to begone himself in a way to not take falling damage at all. You also deliberately cut half of my post off where I said that mage can still use shrapnel for example (if of cooldown).

Not sure where do you see skill in dealing max falling damage to someone just because he is CC'd by wof and comehithered or begonned. Also it looks to me that my suggestion and scenario I presented showed that even more skill would be involved if we removed this simple iwin button and made comehither and begon blockable. I'm a mage BTW.

Every encounter with you guys is wof and comehither, does not look too skillful to me. Yet again you desperately defend cheese you guys use.
  • Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:16:28 pm by wildNothing