Skip to main content

Topic: Add Farming Plots throughout the world for players to claim and grow vegatables  (Read 195 times) previous topic - next topic

Add Farming Plots throughout the world for players to claim and grow vegatables
Grow turnips, carrots, potatoes, wheat, celery, berries, peanuts, cabbages, lettuce all types of veggies.
It would be meta fun to water daily and or kill mobs to find rare soils that can make them grow faster or more veggies per plot space etc etc, also enchance cooking recipes with more new content for chefs.

farm plots should be claimed just like house deeds from chaos chests,  treasure chests and mobs randomly, i notice there is alot fo flatland throughout the game world where gms can fill it with farm plots.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Re: Add Farming Plots throughout the world for players to claim and grow vegatables
Reply #1
Just the kind of fluff needed to keep people out and about and enjoying the game on a daily basis :D

Re: Add Farming Plots throughout the world for players to claim and grow vegatables
Reply #2
Just the kind of fluff needed to keep people out and about and enjoying the game on a daily basis :D

I expect mean aggro players to try to harvest and steal my veggies i grew organically too! FIGHT!
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #3
Add farm plots around holdings like real kingdoms
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #4
A "Farmville" component to DF would add some additional sand.

Reply #5
yes and have them drop a lot of rare vegetables if your farmer skill is low

and allow 30 alts players to hit a single farming plot object at the same time with no restrictions

sounds like a good feature to me