Skip to main content

Topic: Implement Mentioned Magic Grind Changes before Bindstone Quests (Read 109 times) previous topic - next topic

Implement Mentioned Magic Grind Changes before Bindstone Quests
I understand you're now stuck on bindstone quests, if it is viable I think it would be helpful if you patched the changes to magic grind as many of us have been waiting for it, in the case that our effort grinding will be wasted once the patch comes. This has put us in a sort of stasis where we don't feel that leveling a spell now will be a good use of time (with proposed changes on the table) but at the same moment we are stuck with minimally leveled spells that may be ineffective in real combat. I honestly thought this patch would come at a reasonable time frame, but now I'm seriously concerned that I will spend the next month or two in the same state of uncertainty about leveling my spells..

Re: Implement Mentioned Magic Grind Changes before Bindstone Quests
Reply #1
+1 fuck content we need shit for people who are gonna play the game anyways but are too lazy to level a spell
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Re: Implement Mentioned Magic Grind Changes before Bindstone Quests
Reply #2
what's the changes proposed? this makes me wanna be offline, no point leveling something if it's going to be easier in the soon(tm) future