Skip to main content

Topic: Garbage Men fun (Read 511 times) previous topic - next topic

Garbage Men fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isbmWzIqqeo&t=7s

Nothing special. Really fun 3 way fight vs Enclave & Sedition. Gfs.

Re: Garbage Men fun
Reply #1
this new player having a good time, good sign

Reply #2
0:25 true story  O:)

Reply #3
Its good to see new players making vids, game must be alive

If you need help starting out you could join the horde, it looks like they could teach you alot to make you improve
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #4
17:20 - BLAINES HERE

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #5
Me and you are focused for two entirely different reason. I'm focused because I shit talk everyone, you're focused because we know if you fall, Enclave crumbles. lol

Reply #6
Me and you are focused for two entirely different reason. I'm focused because I shit talk everyone, you're focused because we know if you fall, Enclave crumbles. lol

Actually I focused Azmo, he's the head of the operation. I just shit talk with you on discord when I am pooping.

Reply #7

Actually I focused Azmo, he's the head of the operation. I just shit talk with you on discord when I am pooping.
I was actually talking more specifically about Rats. Watch any video where its us vs them and they make sure I'm dead first lol

Reply #8

I was actually talking more specifically about Rats. Watch any video where its us vs them and they make sure I'm dead first lol

How do you make Russians hate you? Did you spill vodka??

Reply #9
Mandatory teabag

Reply #10
Cool but next time edit some of the boring shit out/ speed certain parts up

Reply #11
You did more damage to you than final solution did...

Reply #12
7 Minutes chasing Final Solution? He is not even attacking back! What a shame video for you lol.

Reply #13
Does he also say in the vid that 'He's just bad' ? God thx for the stam draining and floating R50's and WoF's, else he would never kill the guy even if naked :)
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #14
Did you just spend 5 hours trying to kill a guy that is "just bad"?