Skip to main content

Topic: DND is the greatest game of all time (Read 1073 times) previous topic - next topic

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
DND is the greatest game of all time
prove me wrong

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Re: DND is the greatest game of all time
Reply #1
TOPIC: DND IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME (Read 6 times)
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #2
Darkfall is a great idea... but not a very good game. Sadly.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #3

I think that's subjective. Personally I love it, others don't, I'm not going to argue with them and tell them they are wrong it's just their opinion. Unfortunately I think Darkfall is one of those game you either get on with or you don't (or elements of it)

Reply #4
Darkfall needs content, always has and somehow every dev manages to fuck it up. There needs to be grand features and not "durr you can press F to loot all now".
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #5
Development is slow.  It all just depends on if the devs give up or not.

Reply #6
Darkfall needs content, always has and somehow every dev manages to fuck it up. There needs to be grand features and not "durr you can press F to loot all now".
Loot all is a great little addition to not make people log off. WTB more of that.

But we fucking need stuff to make people Log on in the first place.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
prove me wrong

Next to nobody is playing, that should answer your question!
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

Reply #8
prove me wrong

Next to nobody is playing, that should answer your question!
Well, I had three new players ask about clan membership in the last two hours, so... I suppose you're entitled to your opinion?

Reply #9
There is some new players, but overall game feels stale.
Vets have full banks + leveled chars with very little reason to log in and play.

I personally only log in for VCPs to keep up clan's meditation pool. Luckily, I did have PvP at 3 out of 6 last VCPs I went to, so there's still some fun to be had. But it's Ub3r's job to give us more reasons to log in.

Reply #10
Vets have full banks + leveled chars with very little reason to log in and play.

I personally only log in for VCPs to keep up clan's meditation pool. Luckily, I did have PvP at 3 out of 6 last VCPs I went to, so there's still some fun to be had. But it's Ub3r's job to give us more reasons to log in.

they just need more types of casual features and content that would make players old and new log in to protect or collect ie some ideas would be
Rare deeds drops for pets or fluff items or colored weapons and armor dyes  etc etc to collect.
This game really needs a real farming house addon or new farming land zones so players can water and grow their own vegatables.
Allow random spwns of rare colored steedgrass so u can craft purple, or neon blue racial mounts etc etc.
theres literrally tons of  casual content liek this ub3r can ask the playerbase to give them ideas on  which casual content features would make us log in everyday to collect and maintence, i mean if you devs have no idea might as well ask the paying community.
  • Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 01:32:46 am by Dragonx Ivanzypher
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #11

they just need what type of casual features and content that would make players old and new log in to protect or collect ie some ideas would be
Rare deeds drops for pets or fluff items or colored weapons and armor dyes  etc etc to collect.
This game really needs a real farming house addon or new farming land zones so players can water and grow their own vegatables.
Allow random spwns of rare colored steedgrass so u can craft purple, or neon blue racial mounts etc etc.
theres literrally tons of  casual content liek this ub3r can ask the playerbase to give them ideas on  which casual content features would make us log in everyday to collect and maintence, i mean if you devs have no idea might as well ask the paying community.

You couldn't be any more wrong, no wonder you supported local banking and slow travel.

Reply #12
I get 5 new recruits every day and i havent had a single clan member quit since launch

-every fanboy lying to themselves
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #13
Ps i spent 5 hours going to 4 villages and got 3 fights, games alive
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #14

they just need what type of casual features and content that would make players old and new log in to protect or collect ie some ideas would be

You couldn't be any more wrong, no wonder you supported local banking and slow travel.

Well darkfall Online did have global banking and did have fast travel, it didnt help the game back then either.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?