Skip to main content

Topic: While waiting for the patch watch siege action in Rustfall (Read 416 times) previous topic - next topic

While waiting for the patch watch siege action in Rustfall

What if DND sieges we're little more than a capture the flag event.

What if seige weapons, base design, building destruction was actually a meaningful strategy in Darkfall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMPAtiSFtOk

Re: While waiting for the patch watch siege action in Rustfall
Reply #1
Let's not?

I love rust in small doses as much as anybody but it's been in development for fukking 10 years now? Hitboxes are gigantic and it's still incredibly laggy

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I try to like rust. I really have tried on multiple occasions.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #3
sitting on walls shooting arrows at people forever pointlessly untill someone runs out of mats, then you can zerg your opponent
looks really fun

sarcasm aside the open world combat must be much more interesting, base raiding is just gay
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #4
theorycrafting!!!! WOOT WOOT! Best idea ever, implement it now or lose my alliance in subs!1!1!1!1

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #5
this server is laggy and have 3 players online

Reply #6
sitting on walls shooting arrows at people forever pointlessly untill someone runs out of mats, then you can zerg your opponent
looks really fun

sarcasm aside the open world combat must be much more interesting, base raiding is just gay

At least it has in game voice comms... being able to troll and talk shit to people u meet instantly makes even a bad game more fun

In 2018 every MMO should have it as an OPTION

Reply #7
Honestly I am biased but it is very fustrating to see Rust sold over 5 million copies. Compared to DF,  the PvP is such a trash and clunky but millions still play it. What if they got a taste of DF combat.

RoA and DND together sold around 20,000 copies. Even if you add up all DFO, DFUW, RoA, DND box price plus subscription it won't be anywhere near Rust.

Rust revenue
5 million x $30 = $150,000,000 revenue.

Ub3rgames will still argue about subscription when 95% of the players leaves the game after 3 months and will not bring any revenue in subscription model. If they marketed as B2P the base  population would have been so much higher. Remember how they planned to increase  the price after launch lol. Turn this into B2P officially before it all gone.