Skip to main content

Topic: Ivar TheBrainless (Read 975 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ivar TheBrainless
Reply #15
lol ivar has lost his mind

He has always been a retard, thats why hes basically the forums pet spastic.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Did anyone save the Ivar wife thread? I need a laugh regarding her concern with his soy intake or lack therof. Wish I screenshotted that shit

Also, does anyone know if Ivar is actually back on track with his soy intake?

Lmk
Thanks
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #17
Lol @SomeBK  I rustle your jimmies still? Couldn't get me to respond in ND discord so posted here princess? What's it been since I first rustled ya? 3 months? lols damn son

What are you doing in the ND discord anyway if you dont play the game? Soooooo desperate for attention

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
I know time stamps aren't your thing because you can't figure out how they function but I posted here first to see if we could get an update. I added the new dawn discord to be able to harass you more but it turns out I didn't really need to since you're still insisting on reading my blocked messages.

The level of ownage and control I have over you through a game site and it's social platforms is pretty funny. You're so desperate for validation that you even tell your coworkers about the guys who give you shit in this video game you play.

I'd say I'm sitting nice and cozy living FreeRentRandy up in your head and it makes me smile. I'm also still waiting to see what the next round of insults regarding mine or the weight of my wife (who sometimes does and doesn't exsist according to how you feel) will entail especially since you've never even seen what I look like.

Stay EZ and give us an update on the soy intake levels. K thx bye
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #19

Edit- @AbusiveLover unless you're a gamer chick? Then the strength of my marriage is in direct proportion to how fantastic your tits are, but I got to warn you my wife's tits are pretty fantastic.
What a nice gentleman you are, condolences to your wife.