Skip to main content

Topic: Community Wiki (Read 939 times) previous topic - next topic

Community Wiki
No ads, simple light theme.

Link: Community Wiki

Is minimal for now. Feel free to make an account and add stuff.

Re: Community Wiki
Reply #1
nice!

Reply #2

Reply #3
isn't it nicer to update this? http://darkfall-newdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Darkfall:_Newdawn_Wikia

The Wikia is full of commercials and it only has 3 aspects of the (inDev) game: crafting, items and lists of skills anyway. It doesn't give any overview of game mechanics or tell what the game is about. I just thought the game deserved a ad-free wiki that would become both a manual and a reference guide.

I will slowly work on it, but I would appreciate some help. Even if its just a couple of lines of info, everything adds up.

Reply #4
but the wikia looks nicer, wiki looks like windows 95, cant you make a wikia instead
where are the ads though I got adblock
anyway nice good job

Reply #5
@Oddjob

Get to work
85% /s

Reply #6
can you do a titles section next with some tables or something

Reply #7
The titles page is already done. Its not super nice formatted in a table or anything, but its there with all the titles.

Reply #8
No ads, simple light theme.

Link: Community Wiki

Is minimal for now. Feel free to make an account and add stuff.

I like this one. I am in for contribution.  Anyway to get a back up? I have previously contributed to other game wikis but at the end the owner leaves and ISP shut down the site. I am thinking is it possible to make a quarterly back up available so that IN case you stop paying the bill, someone else can host it. 

Just a minor disaster recovery/business continuity plan :-)
YoutubeTwitch

Reply #9
Dear Darkfall Enchanting Addict/Advocate @Rimamok please contribute https://darkfallnewdawn.miraheze.org/wiki/Enchanting  8)
YoutubeTwitch

Reply #10
Yes, there is a way to back it up. I didn't look into how to do it yet. But good point, I will look into it.

Reply #11
@Fore Core updated!

Reply #12
@Khamset is there a automatic way to do breadcrumbs for Navigation?

Crafters if you still remember please share "I crafted X number Y item to skill up from RXX to RYY .  Tagging few knowm crafters but everyone feel free to chime in.  @Arthur Seiler @Mycke @caractacus @VoQeles @Bish @Pallist Horror

YoutubeTwitch

Reply #13
@Khamset is there a automatic way to do breadcrumbs for Navigation?

Crafters if you still remember please share "I crafted X number Y item to skill up from RXX to RYY .  Tagging few knowm crafters but everyone feel free to chime in.
I dropped my crafting skills. Why you gonna make me relive it by looking at my journal 😫😫😫😫

I'll post mine later so we can get averaged qty per level

85% /s

Reply #14
Feel free to use these numbers:

If one is leveling Alchemy via making Darkscepters (and no other staves from 75 to 100), and all are done during Power Hour:

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club