Skip to main content

Topic: The calm before the storm (Read 8282 times) previous topic - next topic

• Devil
  • [*][*]
The calm before the storm
Seeing as they haven't said anything in a while...

They have to be almost out of cash seeing as no new players are playing there is no sub/f2p shop to sustain servers.

I'm guessing all the hardcore dnd guys will choose option five... but after the last couple months of playing ROA and having almost constant contact with the Devs it is a nice change of pace.

Re: The calm before the storm
Reply #1
It wont die before people stop coming to the forum to say its dead, thats when you will know its really dead, when there is no reason to keep repeating it.

The amount of effort being put into telling us the game is dead, just proves it isnt.

Reply #2
games dead lol
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• Nat
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
They are just working on New Dawn 2 guys don't worry about it.

Reply #4

Reply #5
People still having fun putting the game down.  Do you get a sense of achievement when things crash and burn?  Is that why you stick around?  Why is this pleasurable? 

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
The game is fun, thats a fact. Obviosuly not for the MOBA crowd that also enjoyed previous versions of Darkfall.

The long silence is worrying however. I think positive, because the last thing i heard was that they still werent sure if they do another 2.X Patch or a 3.0. I guess they are going for the 3.0 and charging monthly.
  • Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:14:45 am by Niburu
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

The long silence is worrying however. I think positive

How delusional can you get? Wtf

Reply #8

stfu man how can you not think that the complete absence of communication by a small dev team is anything but positive jesus, i bet youre one of those people that thinks low population is a negative too...
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Current DND pop:

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

How akward is it to stick to a game that you dont like.

Nothing wrong with thinking positive, i didnt mean the silence is positive.

Reply #11
The game is fun, thats a fact. Obviosuly not for the MOBA crowd that also enjoyed previous versions of Darkfall.

The long silence is worrying however. I think positive, because the last thing i heard was that they still werent sure if they do another 2.X Patch or a 3.0. I guess they are going for the 3.0 and charging monthly.

are you even playing the game or just another dicksucker that actually don't put in the hours in the product you defend so hard?
Dog

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
It wont die before people stop coming to the forum to say its dead, thats when you will know its really dead, when there is no reason to keep repeating it.

The amount of effort being put into telling us the game is dead, just proves it isnt.
Now that is just denial.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

are you even playing the game or just another dicksucker that actually don't put in the hours in the product you defend so hard?

TEH HOURS *I didnt choose the Darkfall Life, the Darkfall life choose me*

Reply #14

TEH HOURS *I didnt choose the Darkfall Life, the Darkfall life choose me*

great deflection
Dog