Skip to main content

Topic: Tip for anyone with a crafter in the clan (Read 283 times) previous topic - next topic

Tip for anyone with a crafter in the clan
If the crafter offers allows you to log in on his alt (ofc it's an alt), don't accept the offer. Lose the password. Ignore or block him.

Holy shit altfall crafting is a burden for crafters.
Crafting is boring as it is. Click, stare. Enchanting is worse.

Every clan levels crafting alts now. I run into solo players with alts. Just cut out the bullshit and let clans level npcs in their cities to craft. Hey look, holdings are more valuable.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Re: Tip for anyone with a crafter in the clan
Reply #1
Clan meditation potential use....

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Dude, I hear ya Pallist. Having access to the clan crafters was pretty much one of the biggest reasons I stepped away from the game.

NO ONE wanted to do that shit and I felt bad for people who needed shit made so I helped take on a lot of that burden. Couple that with the tedium of having to take inventory of mats to relay to members what's needed to keep stocks replenished while assigning some to bring mats from far away clan banks and I found myself working in the same capacity as an operations manager for a small company.

The game is one big tedium ever since they switched over to the removal of runestones and local banking because there as far too many features needed to support local banking.

Many want new content to come back to but I'm willing to bet many were enjoying the gameplay and would come back if the gaps of time where you're doing mindless client swapping or traveling or bank staring was shortened.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #3
Or, turn my alt into npc. Give an option at crafting station to "become merchant". People can walk up to it and use it like a normal crafting menu. Give the option to charge tip per rank.

Reply #4
Every clan just needs a Zero Cool and a Robo Dorf.

Seriously tho there's like 3 other crafters on the server who can make good stuff and the rest aren't close.  Jiggaboe. Clan Mom. Henkbot and me. 

Ps tell Rekt I'm still at the hospital pretty please no discord on old Oddjibberz phone.

Reply #5
https://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

That's how shadowbane was and I 100% agree. It didn't just make holdings useful, it made built up holdings an advantage and a necessity for larger clans. Aventurine took so much from that game but forgot to take more.

Reply #6
Bump to put up there with the other recent suggestion

Reply #7
I agree that some solution is required.  Just a few weeks ago I started an alt to do cooking, woodcutting/smelting, and potioncraftibg because I wanted to help share the burden on the more tedious crafts.  And we have a clan with three players with all crafting Titles, and two more alts with all crafting titles!

Overall the crafting burden has gone up, with MOBs no longer dropping items like potions, and arrows now required to be crafted.

Another idea that doesn't buck the current system too much is to just further increase  crafting speed as you level up.  No expert bow crafter got into the trade wanting to make a crapload of arrows every week for clan mates.