Skip to main content

Topic: Remember the walking dead? (The show) (Read 250 times) previous topic - next topic

Remember the walking dead? (The show)
Seriously, who watches it anymore?
I watched because originally it felt pretty realistic in how things were handled. I tortured myself through season 2, the girl in the barn. Then I stopped back when gun fights were introduced and shit was stupid as fuck.
Storm troopers have better aim than all the characters in that fucking show. Except that season with deadeye Carl. Who i understand is dead now after living being shot in the face or something.

Just seeing news for new season and was surprised to see shit is still going.

Edit: also, stop adding babies to these shows... It's boring shit. Always some scene where people gotta be quiet and the baby cries. Then everyone dies to save the baby. Boring done shit.
  • Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:37:37 pm by Pallist Horror
85% /s

Re: Remember the walking dead? (The show)
Reply #1
I think it is a social experiment to see how far people can be into objectively terrible crap content. But yeah, season 1 was fun and very new.

Reply #2
I stopped watching around S03, but friends told me some of the later seasons were great. After me asking "can I just skip the boring seasons", answer was "not really, as you wouldn't know what's happening".
So... I never got back to watching it.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #3
I stopped watching around S03, but friends told me some of the later seasons were great.
So... I never got back to watching it.

confirmed.. alot of wtf moments in it.
anyway....40+Weeks till GoT ... >:(  :'(
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #4
It's just about killing new characters off in more novel and brutal ways, shock and gore is their sell-point. It's fucking braindead and pointlessly violent.

Reply #5
Season 1 was great, after that, complete dogshit.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Negan was cool but with to much filler episodes.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.