Skip to main content

Topic: dnd shitty players (Read 524 times) previous topic - next topic

dnd shitty players
  • Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:22:44 am by huem vzhopu po pizde

Re: dnd shitty players
Reply #1
Should we ask luck to come over so you can lick his anus more?

Reply #2
The more PvP vids I see, the more they all look alike.

Reply #3
Should we ask luck to come over so you can lick his anus more?
atleast he doesnt die to battlespikes
dodgy bastard

Reply #4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOj59CqaZ2I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLupgzFfKk

Hey dumb dumb, luck AHK'd targeted his entire NA career, and even used a modified RGB color set to see through blinds, and the last 6 months+ used the exploitable hitbox bug.....sorry to destroy your hero. What, you think he just ran around solo like Terminator and nobody could kill him you fucking dumbass? Along with his running buddy, but I only remember his Discord name I don't think it was his in-game name.

Edit- and before the denials, we were in the same comms
  • Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 05:08:40 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #5
What this bug do? He was famos Explorer. He revealed by mistake a bug with enchant to both server)))

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Hey dumb dumb, luck AHK'd targeted his entire NA career, and even used a modified RGB color set to see through blinds, and the last 6 months+ used the exploitable hitbox bug.....sorry to destroy your hero. What, you think he just ran around solo like Terminator and nobody could kill him you fucking dumbass? Along with his running buddy, but I only remember his Discord name I don't think it was his in-game name.

Edit- and before the denials, we were in the same comms

Just like the famous AHK bunny hopping script?

Pure use to beat Luck 1v1, so I guess he was cheating as well?????
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

Reply #7
This dude is such a hacker tho. First clip: 3:10. He got blinded and he landed a arrow on him. Is that pure luck or hack?

He deleted a video where we saw him jumping 3 times for no reason after missing the begone to bunny hop afterwards. Like, why would you jump 3 times with perfect timing after that?
  • Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:21:53 pm by Bloodymurderer

Reply #8
The thing I miss the most from back then is the community more than the combat(And i prefer the combat in the vids than what you have here in DnD).
There were actual politics, dislike, sieges were the norm, this game needs conflict, not this shit show both games have become, where holdings have zero value, everyone is fucking friendly looking for fairfights online.

The apple has fallen far from the tree, not just because of the shit show both of these companies are, but also the HC DF community that turned into every other MMO community. OMG I have kids I cant play 2 hours a night blah blah blah.

Reply #9
not this shit show both games have become, where holdings have zero value, everyone is fucking friendly looking for fairfights online.
Amen to that. Friendly attitude in this conquest based game makes me want to throw up. Bitches with loser mentality.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
The thing I miss the most from back then is the community more than the combat(And i prefer the combat in the vids than what you have here in DnD).
There were actual politics, dislike, sieges were the norm, this game needs conflict, not this shit show both games have become, where holdings have zero value, everyone is fucking friendly looking for fairfights online.

The apple has fallen far from the tree, not just because of the shit show both of these companies are, but also the HC DF community that turned into every other MMO community. OMG I have kids I cant play 2 hours a night blah blah blah.
Yeah man. I played UO for like 6 years and had a blast and played DFO for a year and a half and have never had a gaming experience as good as that year and a half buggy piece of shit we were playing back then. Closest I came since then was the three months during new dawn inDev just before RoA launched and we were fighting in the new armors
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11
What this bug do? He was famos Explorer. He revealed by mistake a bug with enchant to both server)))

You used to be able to bug out your hit box and it would stay at a certain location so when you died your grave would spawn there. He also used the standard lag switch and his hit box would trail behind his body

Reply #12
The thing about all these videos of roa is they are always the exact same build on all chars.  its boring and bland.  Everyone wearing same gear set and casting the same spells.  Its shit.

• Otis
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Who wants to continue the same rinse and repeat pvp for meaningless gear, meaningless hamlets, meaningless alliances.

Reply #14
not this shit show both games have become, where holdings have zero value, everyone is fucking friendly looking for fairfights online.
Amen to that. Friendly attitude in this conquest based game makes me want to throw up. Bitches with loser mentality.
+1
dodgy bastard