Skip to main content

Topic: War Started. Enclave Doesn't want pvp. (Read 4298 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: War Started. Enclave Doesn't want pvp.
Reply #30
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #31
Damn fighting in those steep conditions is hard. You pulled off so many so I thought you had it in hand, so the klimax came as a surprise.

Reply #32
the klimax came as a surprise.
That's what she said.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #33
Kids talk massive shit, then cry about numbers when they outnumbered. Sore winner and sore losers. Typical.

Too bad I can't take nightspire from you guys to show you how it's done. You have 0 useful holdings. :(

BTW, how many more guilds are you bringing to this next one?

Reply #34
Don't be mad pumpkin. We'll only bring 7 "guilds" tomorrow.  Just the ones you've openly declared war on and said "Come at me" to.  Why cry when it's literally what you asked for?

Reply #35
Don't be mad pumpkin. We'll only bring 7 "guilds" tomorrow.  Just the ones you've openly declared war on and said "Come at me" to.  Why cry when it's literally what you asked for?

I am at war with 2 guilds. I should war the others, can I get a list? RSVP this shit.

Reply #36
2-0.

10 minute siege.

stay ez.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Was fun guys. Felt good to dust the cob webs off. Also got some good content through race chat listening to Mycke not want to give me his whereabouts
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #38
Also got some good content through race chat listening to Mycke not want to give me his whereabouts
pmsl
dodgy bastard

Reply #39
Get Sun Tzu'd @Sedition and friends.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #40
Get Sun Tzu'd @Sedition and friends.

A small, single siege stones tiny hit points that needs to be protected for 2 hours requires you to almost place it in a flawless, almost glitched spot.

So I'm not sure you guys should start sucking each others dicks just yet. Siege mechanics are saving you Mao

Reply #41
Ivar TheFactorless. You should just go back to bashing Mycke. You have no place in this conversation.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #42
Ivar TheFactorless. You should just go back to bashing Mycke. You have no place in this conversation.

I haven't bashed that guy in probably 4 months? And uhhhhh *cough* I'm in the clan sieging you.

I would have to think even you can admit the tiny single small Siege Stone doesn't allow for any mistakes whatsoever

Reply #43
With the numbers that you guys are sporting, not to mention the extremely solid group of PvPers that have joined your cause, you shouldn't have a problem.

I think it's time that you all think about switching out whoever is commanding your force.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #44

I haven't bashed that guy in probably 4 months? And uhhhhh *cough* I'm in the clan sieging you.

I would have to think even you can admit the tiny single small Siege Stone doesn't allow for any mistakes whatsoever

WTS: Siege Commander with 8 years of DF experience.