Skip to main content

Topic: War Started. Enclave Doesn't want pvp. (Read 3878 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: War Started. Enclave Doesn't want pvp.
Reply #15
Rgr.  Will do.  Have fun losing all your holdings day by day!
Sedition

Reply #16
Rgr.  Will do.  Have fun losing all your holdings day by day!

Enjoy the swim back!

Reply #17
Quick recap for anyone who wasn't there-
this guy running his mouth starts a siege
gets backup from multiple clans
loses against defending clan alone with bigger numbers

funny normal darkfall happenings

Reply #18

Well Enclave wardecc'd multiple clans so it doesnt take a genius to understand what will happen.

Either way Enclave won because of the HP of small siegestone. Hard to win hamlet sieges.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19

Well Enclave wardecc'd multiple clans so it doesnt take a genius to understand what will happen.

Either way Enclave won because of the HP of small siegestone. Hard to win hamlet sieges.

Did they naked battle spike it down?

Would love to get numbers and a video so we can't get a little population glimpse
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #20

Did they naked battle spike it down?

Would love to get numbers and a video so we can't get a little population glimpse
Can try edit some stuff together.

Last engage they had a few guys stay back with cannons while we fought their main force. They also logged in someone at the stones with spikes.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #21
Whole na server vs enclave.  sedition cant even fight themselves after talking crap. 

Reply #22
Whole na server vs enclave.  sedition cant even fight themselves after talking crap. 

PS whole na server is about the size of enclave.

Reply #23
Lol this is funny.  1.) We really don't want more holdings we wanted a fight, we got it.   2.) Already confirmed from someone in Enclave you guys had more people than us.  You guys got wrecked in the fight I got loots.  Gl in da future
Sedition

Reply #24
Lol this is funny.  1.) We really don't want more holdings we wanted a fight, we got it.   2.) Already confirmed from someone in Enclave you guys had more people than us.  You guys got wrecked in the fight I got loots.  Gl in da future

None of this is true. What a tool.

People in general are pussies, in this case we won because of inexperienced siege planers. We had less numbers, less experienced players, and people who haven't logged in weeks. Did it matter? not really, the bait and switch worked just fine.

This is just yalls first siege, keep trying you'll get better as a group.

This said, when will ub3r realize that come hither is the topic of discussion when placing a siege stone? Can I get an ub3r dev to jump on comms when we drop our next siege? 
  • Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:10:00 am by Maximiliuss

Reply #25

We had 19. The 19 includes PvE'ers, crafters, and new characters. Lulu says you had 17 so it was basically an even fight if that number is to be believed. Usually with such a big coalition not everybody is in the same group so how many are being left out? Either way you weren't outnumbered and you got out thought and out maneuvered so badly that you let the siege come down to a 1v1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2e2sT50l8

GF. Thanks for the 3,750 gold.

Reply #26

We had 19. The 19 includes PvE'ers, crafters, and new characters. Lulu says you had 17 so it was basically an even fight if that number is to be believed. Usually with such a big coalition not everybody is in the same group so how many are being left out? Either way you weren't outnumbered and you got out thought and out maneuvered so badly that you let the siege come down to a 1v1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2e2sT50l8

GF. Thanks for the 3,750 gold.
Sad that you can only afford a purple robe for a siege since it's the equivalent to wearing a scale set for a melee player.

What a noob you are
dodgy bastard

Reply #27
I think it's funny Enclave trying to talk numbers or "coalition" or any other nonsense. Not only did they field in one clan more than Sedition or Garbage Men + Affiliated Mandrake Dealers could, but they also had their allies help (Mooninites & Sinners and Saints).  Give me a break with this numbers game. It's entirely irrelevant to why we lost or they won.  I agree with Dread that it was just poor planning, because we are new to the siege mechanics.  However, I can promise by the end of the war, noone will be new to the mechanics and that won't be an excuse again. 

See you all on the battlefield :)

Reply #28
"Got out thought" hahaha

You basically pulled the oldest trick in the book. "Mastermind" players copying what legends did, calls it their own supreme strategy.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #29
Numbers were within 5 people per side, so defenders (attackers first in phases) made it relatively close. Our numbers included guys who dont normally pvp as well so comparing skill level is kinda dumb.

Small siege stone has less HP's than some mob champion spawns and can practically be solo'd down by a naked with spikes. A few of us (myself included) forgot that.

Remember when mob scaling was going to be turned off in a siege area? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I would like to fucking slap who ever thought designing a Siege area for no alignment hits but not changing the blue tags to Gray.

We chose a poor place for the stone, didnt drop anybody back to protect and it cost us. Was still a great fight, looking forward to the next one.

@Risky Bizz stop being a bitch and confusing things with your blue tag, get a race change-go red you damn dirty Cajun. Tell the rest of the Absolution guys to stop being cunts and get back in game.