Skip to main content

Topic: @scumners (Read 1897 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: @scumners
Reply #30
They would keep saying game is dead even if you told them you had 40vs40 fights at a VCPs.
They will always find excused "that's the whole server", "sure they logged in and then logged out", "whoa, 40vs40 is crap", "if 80 people means that a game is alive i pity you", etc etc etc
So, don't even try to argue with them, they don't care about data and facts....they, for whatever reason (probably they are just butt hurted), feel the need to come to the forums of a "dead" game to tell everyone playing that they are stupid to have fun in such a game....it is so much funnier just trolling on forums, isn't it? :D

Reply #31
This game has A LOT of problems and issues.
That doesn't stop me from having fun with what we have now (obviously, it could be so much better).
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #32
They would keep saying game is dead even if you told them you had 40vs40 fights at a VCPs.
They will always find excused "that's the whole server", "sure they logged in and then logged out", "whoa, 40vs40 is crap", "if 80 people means that a game is alive i pity you", etc etc etc
So, don't even try to argue with them, they don't care about data and facts....they, for whatever reason (probably they are just butt hurted), feel the need to come to the forums of a "dead" game to tell everyone playing that they are stupid to have fun in such a game....it is so much funnier just trolling on forums, isn't it? :D

But youre not, youre saying less than 10v10 most times and almost always the same people.

if you got a 40v40 at a VCP i would say the game is alive, there, you have it on record. I will say the game is alive not dead if you get 40v40 at a VCP now....but we both know you wont.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #33
But youre not, youre saying less than 10v10 most times and almost always the same people.
Around 10vs10 at a VCP, to me, is far from being a dead game considering how many VCPs are out there.

f you got a 40v40 at a VCP i would say the game is alive, there, you have it on record. I will say the game is alive not dead if you get 40v40 at a VCP now....but we both know you wont.
What a concession you make... Obviously mine was an hyperbole, i don't think there have been 40vs40 at VCPs even at launch, so obviously you can't find them now.
We have had sieges with those numbers quite recently, and the replies were exactly those i said in my previous post.

Funny thing is that people have fun playing 5vs5 instanced arena games (or around those numbers) all day long but if you have non pre-arranged fights happening with those numbers, or even more, here, then it means the game is dead and not worth to play.
  • Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:48:40 pm by dariobrun

Reply #34
Funny thing is that people have fun playing 5vs5 instanced arena games (or around those numbers) all day long but if you have non pre-arranged fights happening with those numbers, or even more, here, then it means the game is dead and not worth to play.

That's because it's supposed to be an MMORPG, not a 5v5 game.

Reply #35
Just run to sanguine and see if you can spot another person.

Reply #36
That's because it's supposed to be an MMORPG, not a 5v5 game.
That doesn't make those fights less fun, though

Just run to sanguine and see if you can spot another person.
No need to do that for 3 reasons:
1- i don't want to waste 30 mins of my time to prove anything to a troll whose only purpose in life seem to be spamming these forum saying "game is dead"
2- i meet more than 1 person around my city every day, so i don't need to go to sanguine to find someone
3- even if i did that and meet X person you would just come here and say "lol you met X persons on a 30 min trip and you say the game is not dead? you deluded idiot!" (X doesn't really matter, it could be 1-4-10-20, the reply would be the same)....so, back to square 1, i am not going to feed a troll even more than i already am doing replying

Reply #37

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
40v40 at a village lmfao. I think the closest we had to 80 at a village was week 3-4 where rats, DPC/mandrake and Liandri totaled about 60-70 altogether at Gul Jarneth for like 3 days until they bumped the unfixed timer out of Eu prime by 7 hours which began the rapid decline of population from that point on.

So at least now we know if there's 80 people at a VCP the game is very much alive @dariobrun

But none of that matters to you because you could come across one random person in a chaos city and have a 3v5, 2v3, 4v4 and a 1v2 within 4 hours of gameplay yet you'll leave the part out where you spent 3 hours going from one point to the next so there's no point arguing with you because "game's always poppin yo"
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #39
40v40 at a village lmfao. I think the closest we had to 80 at a village was week 3-4 where rats, DPC/mandrake and Liandri totaled about 60-70 altogether at Gul Jarneth for like 3 days until they bumped the unfixed timer out of Eu prime by 7 hours which began the rapid decline of population from that point on.

So at least now we know if there's 80 people at a VCP the game is very much alive @dariobrun

But none of that matters to you because you could come across one random person in a chaos city and have a 3v5, 2v3, 4v4 and a 1v2 within 4 hours of gameplay yet you'll leave the part out where you spent 3 hours going from one point to the next so there's no point arguing with you because "game's always poppin yo"
you forgot to add that every fight he died and had to farm for an hour for a gearbag, wait 5 for a crafter to login, spend 30 minutes going to crafter getting stuff crafted and going back to his city
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #40
Actually had a small wave of new and returning players in alfar as well this week. Maybe we have reached that 'out with the old and in with the new ' point where all the old emotionally challenged kids start leaving creating a enjoyable environment for a new wave of less disturbed players.

One can hope...

Reply #41
Actually had a small wave of new and returning players in alfar as well this week. Maybe we have reached that 'out with the old and in with the new ' point where all the old emotionally challenged kids start leaving creating a enjoyable environment for a new wave of less disturbed players.

One can hope...

This gets repeated every week, @Tolbin should have over 100 active members in his clan now with all the new players joining.

Stop shilling your dead game, take a step back and look at it. There's no coming back from it.

Reply #42

One can hope...

This gets repeated every week, @Tolbin should have over 100 active members in his clan now with all the new players joining.

Stop shilling your dead game, take a step back and look at it. There's no coming back from it.

Yeah but unlike tolbien and you im actually sincere....

Reply #43
Have also seen a few new players. Unfortunatly it doesn't matter as most of them will quit. The game is an unfinished mess and needs more content and a graphics overhaul.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #44
Considering i play for like 2-3 hours a day apart for the week-end, yeah sure, you're right it took me 3 hours to go from one point to the others..... /sarcasm off
It takes like 30 mins to go from dwarflands to human or alfarlands...in 3 hours running around you can probably run the whole map, but who cares, we just need to throw random number out of our asses to prove our points isn't it?
Surely you know much better than people playing the game how dead it is; from the depth of your uncanny superior intellect you can know how many people are online much better than those playing, even if you don't play anymore

you forgot to add that every fight he died and had to farm for an hour for a gearbag, wait 5 for a crafter to login, spend 30 minutes going to crafter getting stuff crafted and going back to his city
I actually farm for the mats i need for my sets whenever i have time and want to do it, then ask my guildmate to make me 9-10 sets which usually last for a few weeks since, as said above, i don't play 20 hours a day but 2-3 and have usually 1-2 pvp per sessions (and we don't always lose, you know ;)).
Sure, if all you want to do in a MMORPG is log in, pvp, pvp again, pvp some more and then log out, without needing to farm for mats, travel, buy stuff, grind your skills/stats, you won't like it but hey, that's battlefield you're looking for, not a MMORPG