Skip to main content

Topic: @scumners (Read 2133 times) previous topic - next topic

@scumners
I feel @Ub3rgames like a scammers. 3 week and no simple infirmation about current progress. Do i need to start abuse exploits to attrack devs here or What? Why the hell they cant find 30 min in a 3 week to post simple update? Without any eta, Just to let us know that they still here and trying to do some thing...

P. S. Yes i will create a New topic ever week. Why i should not to do this, if they cant share any kind of infirmation to the commynity?

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: @scumners
Reply #1
lol, desperate russian threatening to abuse exploits to attract devs attention.

10/10 thread, would bump again

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #2
lol, desperate russian threatening to abuse exploits to attract devs attention.

10/10 thread, would bump again
Threats and abuse, it the Russian way.

Reply #3
They even don't answer ingame so I don't expect them to post here.

Reply #4
you have a serious addiction mantra, go outside

alright fuck it ill start with the first exploit, if you get killed at the same moment your char disapears when youre logging out what you had on you gets duped on grave and on you at the bindstone
  • Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:40:41 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Fuck it. Start turning on the vector-based traveling
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6
This game is so fucking dead.

Fanboys wrong since day 1.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

In B4 the typical fanboy rant:

Game's poppin, had a 3v5 at one village, then a 2v3 at the next and some guy ran from us after we tried to jump him in a chaos city all within 4 hours of play
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #8

Game's poppin, had a 3v5 at one village, then a 2v3 at the next and some guy ran from us after we tried to jump him in a chaos city all within 4 hours of play
Honestly, anybody who's greatly dissatisfied with the amount of PvP in what you've just described, would probably be a better fit for ROA.

Ub3r's roadmap has never targeted a non-stop pvp game.  I love DF pvp, but not nonstop.  3 pvp encounters in 4 hours is acceptable for me (not great, but ok).  The rest of the time I enjoy PvE, crafting, chatting with clannies etc. 

There are tons of players who don't share your vision of what "dead pvp" is.

Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely think there should be mechanisms in place for pvp-holics.  VCPs aren't remotely ok for that purpose; Racial Warfronts are desperately needed.
  • Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:35:19 pm by Rimamok

Reply #9
looool

Reply #10
Mantra is a weirdo.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #11

Honestly, anybody who's greatly dissatisfied with the amount of PvP in what you've just described, would probably be a better fit for ROA.

Ub3r's roadmap has never targeted a non-stop pvp game.  I love DF pvp, but not nonstop.  3 pvp encounters in 4 hours is acceptable for me (not great, but ok).  The rest of the time I enjoy PvE, crafting, chatting with clannies etc. 

Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely think there should be mechanisms in place for pvp-holics.  VCPs aren't remotely ok for that purpose; Racial Warfronts are desperately needed.

I believe the intent on Warfronts is for 24/7 pvp accessibility.
So the roadmap is for more action.
85% /s

Reply #12
Yeah, fair point about Racial Warfronts being nonstop PvP, and in the Roadmap.  Let's hope they get the first version of it in soon.

Reply #13

Is this sarcasm or...?

Reply #14
Not sarcasm at all.  Though I did correct myself after Pallist's post. 

I've played with a ton of Darkfallers across the total range of PvP appetites.  I've seen pure crafters "hang in there" building a city for literally months, to be rudely awakened when a small group of elite pvpers take everything they've built, on a whim, quite literally.  This  original DFO setup is great for pure pvpers but VERY much restricts the target audience to an extremely small group of gamers.

DND caters to an enormously wider range of PvP tastes, which is why it's the only Darkfall iteration that has a chance of keeping the lights on, if they can ever complete their roadmap.

For example, DFO made sieges one of the best ways to get a fight, which is just fucking TERRIBLE design if you want to hang onto the subs of pure crafters.

DND, on the other hand, plans to make it tougher to siege (and to hold) cities , making these holdings more about meaningful territory control incentives, and less about Elite Vets Want One Hour of Bang.

Of course, the Bang-Hungry Elites are one of the most important target audiences, so they MUST be fed.  Hence this game being woefully incomplete until Racial Warfronts and Watchtowers are in.

• Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:27:46 pm by Rimamok