Skip to main content

Topic: VCP - Snowfort (Read 568 times) previous topic - next topic

VCP - Snowfort
Parts of some casual fights at Niffleheim. Pro's please keep away. Ty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwxN8eqY8ws&feature=youtu.be
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Re: VCP - Snowfort
Reply #1
Indeed there were 3 orks and one mahirim at the end and the game sums up the fight with "you have killed one of three orks". I liked it.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Nice r40 Sasa :P

Reply #3
Good vid. I got caught due to a miscommunication. Had trouble regearing after that. ohwell gf's
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #4
Good vid. I got caught due to a miscommunication. Had trouble regearing after that. ohwell gf's

I would blame the guy who doesn't get a safe to their villa. It can be crafter for like 500 iron ignots, wtf? :)

Gf, ty for the fun.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #5

I would blame the guy who doesn't get a safe to their villa. It can be crafter for like 500 iron ignots, wtf? :)

Gf, ty for the fun.
Not as simple as that. He has the mats several times over. One clan member has a safe available and said he would give it to the houseowner this weekend but couldnt make the time for it.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Gf, ty for the fun.
Not as simple as that. He has the mats several times over. One clan member has a safe available and said he would give it to the houseowner this weekend but couldnt make the time for it.
The realities of TravelFall

You could always hire the ringfain coastal traders to transport it for you guys.

Oh wait, even dedicated trade runner guilds have quit the tedium
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
I saw Tolbin at village last night. He was straight lining from daggers, so it was him. They are not dead, just, dunno, no pop, gold not that valuable or something.

To be fair, I think they can make this game a good one in like 1,5 - 2 years, all they need to do is focus more on developping features that are fun to play.

- PVP: Warfronts, Sea towers, Trade routes, Watchtowers (clan and racial)

- Fix group PVE, solo is fine now (just add mob regen, and adjust loot, highest level mob shall not be killable solo, or small team,)

- QoL improvements, like:
1. buff timers,
2. increase duration on cooked food, or just baseline the necessary stamina regen and have other benefits of cooked food.
3. increase book/potion drop on champs to alway drop at least one (leveling still too slow),
4. house safe keep item organization layout after next restart,
5. lean left/right integrated into where you look when mount fighting, (no need for ahk macro)
6. sidestep one button use, not doubletap (no need for ahk macro)
7. speed up refining materials, cooking food, by a lot, having 2 alts to smelt the ore you have is not fun.
8. give refining of simple mats, cooking of simple food either free, or in a general title that acts like a low level 25 at 100: skinning, harvesting, cooking, armorer, you name it title,
9, reduce the number of low level crafting needed to be done to advance,nothing you can do with 500 r20 weapons.
10. be able to log in into your character if it's not logged out, instead of getting that error
11. customizeable chat windows
12. make gearbag with 1 button

- Various fixes like:
1. FPS dropds in higher pop encounters, or facing toward the direction of a village, NPC city
2. Loadlag on player, mounts, (cmon, why does the client need to load every bluetail that is spawned, just pre-load all mounts in game (not too many) and use shared resource, no more lag..)
3. leather/bone armor looking the same between ranks

- A good and continuous advertizment push, with kept up development

• Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 11:05:15 am by Eilistraee
"Things just got worse."

Reply #8
Why does he not craft the safe quickly himself? Drop one combat title for construction and craft it... you lose 10 levels but thats like 0,2% on whatever useless title you picked... you regain that in 7 days anyway. And traveling from wolfland to snowfort is like 10-20min depending from where you start...

Reply #9
Why does he not craft the safe quickly himself? Drop one combat title for construction and craft it... you lose 10 levels but thats like 0,2% on whatever useless title you picked... you regain that in 7 days anyway. And traveling from wolfland to snowfort is like 10-20min depending from where you start...
Pro's please keep away. Ty.

Stop bullying ppl!
"Things just got worse."

Reply #10
lol they think this is pvp...video looks boring like target game

Reply #11
lol they think this is pvp...video looks boring like target game
indeed

not surprising though since the content creator is a dense noob
dodgy bastard

Reply #12
Explained the reason why. It's not a huge priority for us to place down a safe.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men