Skip to main content

Topic: No Utility (Read 515 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: No Utility
Reply #30
your idea that if everyone have the same ability to cast mobility spells makes it impossible for a mage to create distance, well that's how it is for a non mage atm and it's stupid.

it's also not a true statement, here: https://youtu.be/u3NR2IBeHLw?t=41
41 seconds in: guy uses mobility to create distance, OTHER GUY ALSO HAVE MOBILITY, but distance is created.

shouldn't be a mage perk to get away. also remove seize.. you should be able to keep just the right distance, but seize fucks this.

Reply #31
also remove seize.. you should be able to keep just the right distance, but seize fucks this.

its already magefall and u want to delete melee from the game

fuck off mage

Reply #32
also remove seize.. you should be able to keep just the right distance, but seize fucks this.

its already magefall and u want to delete melee from the game

fuck off mage
tbh no I prefer a non mage playstyle but seize is stupid, it's not fun, if I can't stick to my melee target then he did a good job or I suck , whatever really, more fair and more fun than a LOL COME BACK HERE.

Reply #33
41 seconds in: guy uses mobility to create distance, OTHER GUY ALSO HAVE MOBILITY, but distance is created.

shouldn't be a mage perk to get away. also remove seize.. you should be able to keep just the right distance, but seize fucks this.

1- the distance is created because the one filming fucks up with his "counter-move"
2- they are both at low encumberance value, looking at their equipment, so you can do exactly the same here in DnD up to 40-50 encumberance, just need to unburden if you are too high in enc.

The "issue" with mobility is just for the heavy armored players (full or nearly full heavy armor) because they have such a high encumberance that, even unburding, they can't move that good.
Show me a full plate warrior having mobility in RoA, please...then you can say they have mobility and here there isn't....you only showed something that can be done just as good here (apart for stormblast being a titled spell, but titles are the core difference of this version, so they won't be surely changed to make them meaningless)