Skip to main content

Topic: Is game dead? (Read 1353 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Is game dead?
Reply #45
Early access buy in, kick starter, etc should all at some point see regulation.
Since clearly most video game consumers are too damn stupid to control themselves, mommy and daddy gov need to step in.

Early Access game doesn't have all promised features, they get away with it because they're allowed at will to change game direction or delay development inevitably. They get gullible idiots money.
There are obviously some games that accomplish ea to release, but it's too wild West risky for consumers

Edit: i thought this was some ot thread. Sorry for continuing derail.
Might as well turn it into an actual topic of discussion the fanboys can't shit all over.

You don't start seeing regulations until a confidence man makes over half a billion while doing something completely legal. Our country doesn't give a shit until you stop paying them their cut or too many people start asking questions.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #46
Game is not dead. the game is populated.
spoken like a true retard
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #47
technically the game is not dead until they pull the plug on the server and close shop, so yeah, you got that going

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #48
You will get 3-4 fights a day vs the same people. You have to commit to 3hrs of gameplay for that. If vcps totate out of your timezone then wait a week.

No one sieges, its a chore with no gain.

Reply #49
Your clan plays a heavy role in your perception of the game as well. Playing in rats, the game still feels active enough to have fun. But thats because we are out in the world and do stuff and even have fun pveing.
If you dont like pve, you shouldnt play a grind centered mmo like this one anyway.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #50
Your clan plays a heavy role in your perception of the game as well. Playing in rats, the game still feels active enough to have fun. But thats because we are out in the world and do stuff and even have fun pveing.
If you dont like pve, you shouldnt play a grind centered mmo like this one anyway.
I agree with this statement very much. I also feel like the more the population declines, the more burdening it becomes for a leader to keep their clan engaged eventually consuming far too much time. Mad props to @Juntness @Searven and @Pallist Horror  for keeping your guys going even though I'm sure your numbers aren't the same as they were 3 months ago
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #51
the kids that like mmos play even more during the summer because they are off school but there are just old retired losers like mycke in new dawn so obviously he uses this excuse to avoid the truth which is that this game is never coming back from its pathetic small population

If you mean 13 yo yeah maybe but they dont play DF and if you mean college, no all the non socially awkward are going to the beach, camping getting laid etc

I think you are only talking the socially impaired such as yourself.
50 year old preaching to 13 year olds that they should be getting laid.. not trying to be funny but that is extremely creepy
dodgy bastard

Reply #52
pvp game down to pve lol

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #53
pvp game down to pve lol
Solo pve game

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #54
pvp game down to pve lol

thats what many not get. it was never planned as a PvP game. PvP is one thing that gives meaning to PvE. Banking your loot feels rewarding.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #55
pvp game down to pve lol

thats what many not get. it was never planned as a PvP game. PvP is one thing that gives meaning to PvE. Banking your loot feels rewarding.

Did you give this memo to ub3rgames? Their main trailer used for release showcases mostly pvp and talks about combat features. The people saying its not a pvp game are just you retards wanting it to be a pve game but the whole core is built upon the pvp. pve is still just a means to get into the pvp and conquest mechanics that they are promising in their trailer too. Dont try to bend the truth to further your bullshit agenda
Dog

Reply #56
pvp game down to pve lol

Did you give this memo to ub3rgames? Their main trailer used for release showcases mostly pvp and talks about combat features. The people saying its not a pvp game are just you retards wanting it to be a pve game but the whole core is built upon the pvp. pve is still just a means to get into the pvp and conquest mechanics that they are promising in their trailer too. Dont try to bend the truth to further your bullshit agenda
Niburu is so ready for darkfall to become pve oriented game - he changed his name to niburu beta and joined lux arcana.