Skip to main content

Topic: Is game dead? (Read 1354 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Is game dead?
Reply #15
Any good game will have no issues attracting 2000 concurrent players be it summer or 5 AM on work days. So sick and tierd of people making excuses...

Yes and mcdonalds sells a million burgers a day because they make the best burgers, popular = good so we should all just play wow and stop posting on this forum.

You first...
Let me get a grasp of this analogy for a sec. are we saying McDonald's has shit food yet still manage to sell a bunch of this shit food on a daily basis purely because of a taste standpoint or economic standpoint?

I'm only asking because I'd prefer to eat at in n out but you're talking about double or even triple the price.

It's also my understanding that wow at some point (I believe they still do) charge a subscription whereas new dawn currently doesn't.

Is New Dawn being referred to as McDonalds in your analogy since it's free right now and wow is of something that higher caliber based on price different and population difference?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #16
Has everyone stopped playing Fortnite because of summer?
Chunder McBushpig and Chunder Struck

Reply #17
Fortnite can be played in a single quick session, well under an hour.

Summer doesn't cut out all gaming time, just reduces it.

You can enjoy darkfall with less than an hour to play

Reply #18
the kids that like mmos play even more during the summer because they are off school but there are just old retired losers like mycke in new dawn so obviously he uses this excuse to avoid the truth which is that this game is never coming back from its pathetic small population
Dog

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
the kids that like mmos play even more during the summer because they are off school but there are just old retired losers like mycke in new dawn so obviously he uses this excuse to avoid the truth which is that this game is never coming back from its pathetic small population
Mycke mentioned in another thread that we'll be jealous of him when we turn 50 and realize how good of a life he had back when he could sell books and squeeze a power hour while eating a rueben.

We can only hope we are at his level at that age eh?
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #20

If you mean 13 yo yeah maybe but they dont play DF and if you mean college, no all the non socially awkward are going to the beach, camping getting laid etc

I think you are only talking the socially impaired such as yourself.

Reply #21
Quality has nothing to do what I said.

Steam, Xbox Live, PSN, Battle.net, EA, name any other popular gaming Network doesn't see a significant drop of activity because it is summer. BUT we need to find an excuse for DF because it is soooo special...

Reply #22
Quality has nothing to do what I said.

Steam, Xbox Live, PSN, Battle.net, EA, name any other popular gaming Network doesn't see a significant drop of activity because it is summer. BUT we need to find an excuse for DF because it is soooo special...

My question is if its that bad and all hope is lost, why are you here?

Just to tell the people playing they shouldnt be? I dont understand....

Reply #23
Spin doctor...Good so you agree summer has very little to do with low level activity.

Reply #24
Spin doctor...Good so you agree summer has very little to do with low level activity.

So you completely avoid my question?

Interesting....

Reply #25

Interesting....

OP said game has low activity. You being smart ass said because of summer. We just made the case that summer has nothing to do with low activity especially a game that just needs 2000 players to activate login server queue...

Duck, Dodge, Deflect makes no difference.  You need to learn how to simply accept that you were wrong. Honestly it was disturbing seeing you getting bullied by so many  but I am slowly understanding why...

Reply #26

Interesting....

OP said game has low activity. You being smart ass said because of summer. We just made the case that summer has nothing to do with low activity especially a game that just needs 2000 players to activate login server queue...

Duck, Dodge, Deflect makes no difference.  You need to learn how to simply accept that you were wrong. Honestly it was disturbing seeing you getting bullied by so many  but I am slowly understanding why...

Im playing i dont give a shit what you think of the population im just curious why you are even here?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Of course Mycke's playing. There's no way the population can get any lower, this guy is stocking every bank in Agon with rare mats to sell to himself at the end of the server life.

It's the 4th of July here in the States and I guarantee you this guy was playing

Reply #28
the game is dead to those who sit on forums typing games dead because that's what they have done since DFO and don't know better, I'm actively playing and have a good time, yes roaming for fights only might not be very productive, pop is not booming. but far from dead. crying on forums don't help, either you play and enjoy or you don't. be a man, Jesus, not crybaby

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
the game is dead to those who sit on forums typing games dead because that's what they have done since DFO and don't know better, I'm actively playing and have a good time, yes roaming for fights only might not be very productive, pop is not booming. but far from dead. crying on forums don't help, either you play and enjoy or you don't. be a man, Jesus, not crybaby
There's literally only three people I can think of that constantly blurt out "games dead" and literally only 3 people I can think of that say game is alive but the consensus that both parties agree on is that the population is pretty low.

Everyone else on here says it's at extreme lows in regards to population. The only ones who don't call it extreme lows are ones who actually enjoy being able to farm freely or ones who have never played DFO at launch (don't fucking rebuttal with "this game won't reach DFO levels" because that's not the point)