Skip to main content

Topic: Is game dead? (Read 1335 times) previous topic - next topic

Is game dead?
The return of the sticky back God?  8)
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Is game dead?
Reply #1
Sadly, yeah. Still get fights at villages, but time to travel sucks ass!
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

Reply #2
Sadly, yeah. Still get fights at villages, but time to travel sucks ass!

Damn would be to easy, i wouldn't wish to kill the game with my elitist presence its not fair.... i would only have a spare 30 minutes if that once a week anyways xD im up for hire tho would love to jump on a siege if given an account, give me a shout.
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #3
would love to jump on a siege if given an account, give me a shout.
what is a siege?

Reply #4
would love to jump on a siege if given an account, give me a shout.
what is a siege?

It's a slide show.

Reply #5
At this point there might not be any more sieges. Games almost dead. I guess finishing all the patches and then a wipe combined with actually advertising the game is the last straw we have to grasp.

Ah well, all good things come to an end.
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
At this point there might not be any more sieges. Games almost dead. I guess finishing all the patches and then a wipe combined with actually advertising the game is the last straw we have to grasp.

Ah well, all good things come to an end.
Aye.

@Truedon1997 You lucked out and played on a free account when this game was at its finest during inDev.

I'm happy I got to play it at its best and don't see me coming back until the game no longer forces you to play AltFall
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
Its summer no matter what pop will be low as all MMOs have decreased play in summer and being a EU server amplifies this since parts of Europe only have a small window of nice weather which they like to take full advantage of.

The question is what will the game look like in 10 weeks when people start caring about gaming again.

Reply #8
lol @ summer excuse
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #9
lol @ summer excuse

Are you new to MMOs? Every game ive ever played has a had a good dip in pop during summer, they all do and always will.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
lol @ summer excuse
Idiot doesn't realize we had at least 2k REAL people banging on RoA two months after it launched from "Cinco de Bango" May 5 but it's because he was having fun farming to his heart's content on an empty inDev server during that time. Also doesn't realize the population of new dawn dipped while it was still snowing so the summer excuse is laughable
  • Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 08:17:11 pm by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #11
Any good game will have no issues attracting 2000 concurrent players be it summer or 5 AM on work days. So sick and tierd of people making excuses...

Reply #12
We're a small clan and still have about 6-8 actives.  There's still life, but pop is certainly at a lull.

For PvP, your only options are center map VCPs or raiding mines at holdings of active clans during their prime time.

We had about 10 people at a VCP this morning.  Uncontested and all from our alliance, but there were people nonetheless.

Reply #13
Any good game will have no issues attracting 2000 concurrent players be it summer or 5 AM on work days. So sick and tierd of people making excuses...

Yes and mcdonalds sells a million burgers a day because they make the best burgers, popular = good so we should all just play wow and stop posting on this forum.

You first...

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
We can't play WoW until they re-release the Vanilla, you dumbass

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."