Skip to main content

Topic: come hither impact buff needs to last longer @ub3rgames (Read 255 times) previous topic - next topic

come hither impact buff needs to last longer @ub3rgames
as of now it lasts 2 seconds, and come hither has a high range that it takes the victim 4 seconds to fall down from the pulled top position so the impact buff does not  last long enough to negate the issue of come hither being the best 90 dmg magic nuke by ulitity. I suggest the devs make it last 5 seconds impact buff to fix this problem.
  • Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:38:12 pm by Dragonx Ivanzypher
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Re: come hither impact buff needs to last longer @ub3rgames
Reply #1
I've been going back and forth in my head about this too.
I don't see the harm in "until next impact within 5 secons"
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
2 seconds is fine. They just didn't want the bad ass mages using the game physics and velocity to take you from a level position to them on the ground and comboing you with an additional 65-90 damage with two spells.

It still needs to punish you with fall damage if I pull you off a cliff or even an extended bunny hop or you'll create another thread about how you had some guy to one hit and his buddy come hithered him and he was able to bunny hop away without taking damage for 5 secs while getting healed back up to full
  • Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 12:13:25 am by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #3
I've been going back and forth in my head about this too.
I don't see the harm in "until next impact within 5 secons"
The framework is probably already there considering Spell Reflect.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #4
2 seconds is fine. They just didn't want the bad ass mages using the game physics and velocity to take you from a level position to them on the ground and comboing you with an additional 65-90 damage with two spells.

It still needs to punish you with fall damage if I pull you off a cliff or even an extended bunny hop or you'll create another thread about how you had some guy to one hit and his buddy come hithered him and he was able to bunny hop away without taking damage for 5 secs while getting healed back up to full
I'm not sure if you've tested this or not. But the two second impact shield isn't long which if your on a 5ft wall

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Does it work on level ground? I'm only asking because I assumed with two seconds flat ground and maybe a slight bit of grade was all they were looking to protect.

If the timer gets extended you could turn that into a pretty nice way for two air mages to keep a bunny hop going or save someone who needs to bunny hop back to the group.
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6
Does it work on level ground? I'm only asking because I assumed with two seconds flat ground and maybe a slight bit of grade was all they were looking to protect.

If the timer gets extended you could turn that into a pretty nice way for two air mages to keep a bunny hop going or save someone who needs to bunny hop back to the group.
It works on level.

That's why I used the wording "first impact within 5 seconds"
4 second may be enough. The real point is 2 isn't long enough. Another example, if pulled with any small obstacle Infront which makes you do that floaty lift movement, 2 second isn't enough

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Fuck it then, tweak the timer to 4 secs and if no one complains then it should be straight. I'm pretty sure 4 sec won't be enough if you pulled someone off a wall and immediately hit them with a fireball before they hit the ground and I know for sure 4 secs wouldn't be enough if you wof come hithered a guy in leather/robe. Knowing Uber, they'll leave it at two secs and if they actually respond they'll just say it's fine where it's at and move on. 2 secs is better than it was at least

Reply #8
If you can juggle or wof combo with come hither that exceeds the 4 seconds, by all means leave the fall damage

Reply #9
wof, magma, come hither.

They need a test team, I mean look at necro!

I got come hither off a scaffolding in a hamlet and took fall damage when I landed. 2s just isn't a whole lot, all it did was prevent it from being used as a "nuke" in flat ground.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
I'd like to see how it does with 4 secs. I think it will unfortunately make air a requirement due to its ability to help a friendly bunny hop away from danger while not taking any impact damage

Reply #11
I'd like to see how it does with 4 secs. I think it will unfortunately make air a requirement due to its ability to help a friendly bunny hop away from danger while not taking any impact damage
air is already a requirement anyways lmao
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
air is already a requirement anyways lmao
ugh