Skip to main content

Topic: Temporary work around the 100 slot limit (Read 161 times) previous topic - next topic

Temporary work around the 100 slot limit
Just read that "East Alfarian Trading Company" will primary use Shoal and use their 300 slots (100 x 3 toons). You can use nearest market and double that and post different items.

A fair warning is half the market users are not aware of multi market browsing :(

@Mycke

Re: Temporary work around the 100 slot limit
Reply #1
Just read that "East Alfarian Trading Company" will primary use Shoal and use their 300 slots (100 x 3 toons). You can use nearest market and double that and post different items.

A fair warning is half the market users are not aware of multi market browsing :(

@Mycke

The reason i moved to shoal is because its too much work stocking multiple markets when most of my time is devoted to my mat hunting business, so I figured it was best to just pick one and stock it well and picked shoal because its central and the capital needs a 'home crafter', though i prefer sorgom but its too out of the way.

Reply #2
@Mycke do you sell battlespikes?

Reply #3
Understand  and it gets far worse for Orc/Wolf and Human/Elf/Dwarf with market spread across the land.

One reason I suggested 60 days and 200 items to cover more markets.

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9984.0.html but not sure if Ub3rgames would do it.

Reply #4
@Mycke do you sell battlespikes?

Yes there are 1k lights at 60 ea listed

Understand  and it gets far worse for Orc/Wolf and Human/Elf/Dwarf with market spread across the land.

One reason I suggested 60 days and 200 items to cover more markets.

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,9984.0.html but not sure if Ub3rgames would do it.

Its just so much easier because i see what i sell and i have it all there and then i relist another, I can maintian a good market that way, but running round stocking just made me have a lot of poorly stocked ones instead of one really good one. People will learn its the place to go if they want a good quality selection and maybe it will add some life to the city, it sure could use it :P
  • Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 11:13:19 pm by Mycke