Skip to main content

Topic: Why do we have still slow cooking, refining in game? (Read 103 times) previous topic - next topic

Why do we have still slow cooking, refining in game?
Do you guys still consider this content? Will it be sped up ? Any other solution to watching paint dry game experience?

(*this -> cooking, refining, you name it, very very slow, last time I checked it was because this supposed to content, or way of life, or some other retard shit.)

• Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:56:41 pm by Eilistraee
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Re: Why do we have still slow cooking, refining in game?
Reply #1
Do you guys still consider this content? Will it be sped up ? Any other solution to watching paint dry game experience?

(*this -> cooking, refining, you name it, very very slow, last time I checked it was because this supposed to content, or way of life, or some other retard shit.)

Do have to agree that once they locked these skills behind titles they should have reduced time per, though i dont find cooking anywhere near as bad as processing. To me processing should have a 50% speed increase built into the title, with every 2 points of title reducing time 1% so you do have to commit to the title to get the good reduction.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2

I thought you didn't play?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #3

All the good players from the clan left, I had to return to carry them to victory

Champions and binstone suicideport are good additions, but there still are still 'some' annoying features left in game.

"Things just got worse."

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

All the good players from the clan left, I had to return to carry them to victory

Champions and binstone suicideport are good additions, but there still are still 'some' annoying features left in game.

sub an alt for smelting and wood cutting that is constantly working in the background while you play.

Problem solved.

This is literally the solution to most problems in the game which will either eventually burn you out or make you quit if you're a single account user.

Game was best during inDev and I'm glad I enjoyed the shit out of it looking back
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #5

sub an alt for smelting and wood cutting that is constantly working in the background while you play.

Problem solved.

This is literally the solution to most problems in the game which will either eventually burn you out or make you quit if you're a single account user.

Game was best during inDev and I'm glad I enjoyed the shit out of it looking back

I stil got liek 8 subbed, still find annoying to have one instance cooking food in background for several hours (turns out I found like 1k uncooked fish in my bank)

agree about game being best spot indev before titles/lb and after armors
"Things just got worse."