Skip to main content

Topic: Alfar female (Read 830 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Alfar female
Reply #15
Why even record fights vs Sedition, some of them are completely new players by the looks of it :D (except the recognizable names)

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
4'00'' - 4'50'' Segment from opposito point of view.

Good start, bad end and final with inventory open for a very bad key binding XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lL9L8WhjQ4&feature=youtu.be

Dude, your sensitivity.   :o
Wow. It's like his client is stuck on the cannon use sensitivity
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #17
Why even record fights vs Sedition, some of them are completely new players by the looks of it :D (except the recognizable names)

^

My brain was still processing the guy pushing past her to attempt a rez lol when I watched the guy try to fight daggers with a polearm. Yiks

Reply #18
not nice to grief noobs

Reply #19

^

My brain was still processing the guy pushing past her to attempt a rez lol when I watched the guy try to fight daggers with a polearm. Yiks

Can you post some of your own PvP videos?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20

^

I actually tend to enjoy his typed summaries on the forums of his casual pvp bang sessions he'd regularly get
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #21

^

I plan to post quite a bit here in a few weeks when I'm freed up again

Reply #22

^

I plan to post quite a bit here in a few weeks when I'm freed up again

xD
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.