Skip to main content

Topic: The hunt #1 (Read 1263 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The hunt #1
Reply #45
No point trying to figure out why rawrgasm is displeased with the game. He played already and had his fun, albeit during the time when every mage had one school of magic at 100 and he was a maxed melee/archer but that was his choice.

I believe him when he says he's done with the game but using combat as the excuse is a better option to take.

Don't know where your getting at with this comment sounds like a shit attempt at a diss knowing full well I would flawless you in a fight.

It really speaks volumes when majority of people in this thread think nothing is wrong are the people still playing when the game is on its last legs literally 30 people playing, game is being forced to close down soon because ub3r cant pay the royalties to AV for the license, wake up.

Im sorry but if you really think only 30 people still play this game, you have your head so far up your ass all you see is the bullshit lined up to come out your mouth.

What I think are pretty honest numbers are something like 200 daily different IPs, over a week more like 350-400 and over a month more like 500-750, meaning numbers of different people logging in and playing for some x hours in that time frame. There are a lot of people not playing everyday but over the course of a week or a month there are still quite a few people putting some hours in.
I'd say these are low numbers... The pop is higher than that probably
Dunnin Dainstaff - TTD

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #46
No point trying to figure out why rawrgasm is displeased with the game. He played already and had his fun, albeit during the time when every mage had one school of magic at 100 and he was a maxed melee/archer but that was his choice.

I believe him when he says he's done with the game but using combat as the excuse is a better option to take.

Don't know where your getting at with this comment sounds like a shit attempt at a diss knowing full well I would flawless you in a fight.

It really speaks volumes when majority of people in this thread think nothing is wrong are the people still playing when the game is on its last legs literally 30 people playing, game is being forced to close down soon because ub3r cant pay the royalties to AV for the license, wake up.
Take it as a diss if you'd like but I'm with you man. I don't play the game and could care less what you think. Don't come on here trying to play forumfall over some pvp video of a guy who is still having fun
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #47

It might just be 3 people playing. 
I am sorry that some people are enjoying this game.
I am sorry that people  think there nothing wrong.
I am sorry that we are not constantly spamming gloom and doom
I am sorry that we are not in despair and mourning like a widow
I am sorry that we disappointed your expectations

Reply #48
Why do all of you have the need to respond to an elitist cunt who only ever cared about winning and goes into hissy fit when he loses.

@gosti good video. Keep 'em coming.
Also, any specific reason you chose Water over Air? I guess faster projectile on Bolt and R50...
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #49
Why do all of you have the need to respond to an elitist cunt who only ever cared about winning and goes into hissy fit when he loses.
Ever heard of a thing called forum? About discussing matters? We do not have the need to respond, some of us simply like to discuss things. But if you perceive forum posts in terms of having the need to post I guess you have the need to play smartass that points out at others how they "have a need to respond". And I guess only you know the answer to question "why".
  • Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:10:12 am by wildNothing

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #50
The guy played inDev and was a good source of testing. The game didn't evolve to what he felt it should have and he decided to eventually stop playing. The only reason I respect the guy is because he stuck it out and helped tested the inDev. Him coming on here and saying the game is not what he likes is just a dog chasing cars. There's nothing you can prove or rebuttal that will change his mind so might as well let him have his peace and go back to his forum hiatus
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #51
@Wyverex
Blizzard casting time.

Reply #52

you couldn't flawless a paper bag, ya gimp
dodgy bastard

Reply #53

Im sorry but if you really think only 30 people still play this game, you have your head so far up your ass all you see is the bullshit lined up to come out your mouth.

What I think are pretty honest numbers are something like 200 daily different IPs, over a week more like 350-400 and over a month more like 500-750, meaning numbers of different people logging in and playing for some x hours in that time frame. There are a lot of people not playing everyday but over the course of a week or a month there are still quite a few people putting some hours in.
I'd say these are low numbers... The pop is higher than that probably

I was being intentionally modest so no one could say i was exaggerating ;)

Reply #54
Great vid

Reply #55
this tards think what r1 spam is better than rayfest lol. Shitty r1-r50 spam is even worse.
"rayfest" is true pvp,and r1 spam dnd shit is boring unskilful crap

Reply #56
Great video - its what Ub3r should use to sell the game.

I'll be sending you a bill for the holes in my roof :)
Chunder McBushpig and Chunder Struck