Skip to main content

Topic: The hunt #1 (Read 1515 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The hunt #1
Reply #15
You know you can play your own music, right? :)

No, do i?

Reply #16
music please :)

all village 1v1, looks like roa pvp video :(

haha gg you two

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
music please :)

all village 1v1, looks like roa pvp video :(

haha gg you two

Middle of the night...

Also there were 4 ppl in Marithain (+1 harvester).  Harjik had 2 Sediction and 2, then 3 and 4 Garbage Men at the end (dunno If it was 4 at the same time, it was late and I had to go).

It's far from what it was 2.months ago tho...

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
The last fight was like an Obi Wan vs Anakin Skywalker. Have you tried just using a darksceptor to bind to your wof and reflect?

You have low enough ping to where the swaps would still be pretty smooth and you'll almost never reflect anything with a black bolt.

Good video by the way
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Wof is big enough with bb and it's casting time is long already.
Reflect tho hm, could be worth a try. I need to meditate my arcane intensify first tho, maybe duration too and see how it looks with fast staff first then.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
That's good info for me regarding wof. I had to use a slow staff with wof because my Arcane modifier was set to 0%. I'm assuming since yours is at 11% you can get decent secondary effects still with a fast staff
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #21
Rly a full vid with u using a blackbolt atleast use a cobra and stop using thoese mana eff cast speed staffs its actually retarded. if u like playing fast pace stuff do mag mana eff so u can actually do dmg.

Reply #22
his build is about land a bolt after a knock, so thats why he use casting time. And with +11 from titles you can do a good damge with fast staff, but yes cobra will be better

Reply #23
use hasten spells , he plays solo he will never need he's full mana pull before he gets a kill

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
Aha. Ok.

Gonna use cobras  and sth more than regular bone once i learn the build a bit better.  Also blackbolts cost more than r80 mahirim staves, lol.

Reply #25
Unpopular opinion hear I'm guessing or maybe everyone who doesn't play has stopped coming on the forums, I only came to comment cause video was linked in our discord, I find this combat severely bland and boring even compared to just the old Darkfall combat, it's literally just r50/bolt spam.

I cant believe everyone seems to think this is fine, there is no diversity with these changes, I still strongly stand by my original opinion that Darkfall did not die due to combat balance it died due to zero content, something Ub3r is still yet to address, actual content.

I've finally given up on the DF franchise I actually forgot it existed these past few months, but power to all the people still playing, I hope one day it can become the game it deserves to be.

Reply #26
Aha. Ok.

Gonna use cobras  and sth more than regular bone once i learn the build a bit better.  Also blackbolts cost more than r80 mahirim staves, lol.
Give me a pm and we can sell you cheap bb and some cobra staves. ;)
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #27
lack of content, so fucking lol
there is always something to do in this game

People winging about content are not playing the game as he should be ...

Reply #28
Unpopular opinion hear I'm guessing or maybe everyone who doesn't play has stopped coming on the forums, I only came to comment cause video was linked in our discord, I find this combat severely bland and boring even compared to just the old Darkfall combat, it's literally just r50/bolt spam.

I cant believe everyone seems to think this is fine, there is no diversity with these changes, I still strongly stand by my original opinion that Darkfall did not die due to combat balance it died due to zero content, something Ub3r is still yet to address, actual content.

I've finally given up on the DF franchise I actually forgot it existed these past few months, but power to all the people still playing, I hope one day it can become the game it deserves to be.

you re wrong on so many lvls here OMG
they actually manage a specialized character, what people were asking I guess
use of begone blind, parrying, spells from 3 magic scholl and you talk about spamming two spell

well it s approx to spamming magma a nuke and rays + fireball .

Reply #29
I cant believe everyone seems to think this is fine, there is no diversity with these changes
Definitely disagree with your opinion, honestly....to me this fight was much more skilled-based and diverse than any fight i witnessed/partecipated in df1.

In original df1 ALL fights were: WOF, instant ray machinegun, magma, instant machinegun, double whirlwing, eyerot.....rinse/repeat

In this fight he used r50/r90/ray/wof/confusion/leeches/begone/knockback/launch and had to face different situations, which he was able to survive to due to him being always able to use the right spell at the right moment, and not just the usual fireball/magma absurd knockups to keep distance.