Skip to main content

Topic: Repeatable quest not showing up / available. (Read 177 times) previous topic - next topic

Repeatable quest not showing up / available.
I'm trying to do the troll quest in Vinterhein and it's not available because I haven't turned in the troll quest in Jarnborg. I believe this is a bug. I didn't have time to turn it in before. Now I have to run all over to fix it.

Edit: This was the problem. I ran all over and fixed it. In my mind this is a bug, there's no reason for these quests being linked in the back-end.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Repeatable quest not showing up / available.
Reply #1
That's RP content man. You gotta take care of your unfinished business before starting a new job
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
There was nothing to test after activating local banking during inDev as it's a convenience feature on it's own

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #3
Yeah you can only have one hourly quest active at a time.  One of those poorly-documented mysteries that the AV devs felt it was best for the players to figure out the hard way. 

Reply #4
You can cancel your previous quest through the journal, no need to run way back to wherever to deliver it, unless you really want those 1k med points and 20 bonus onions.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ